InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think it’s telling that nobody has posted pics of their sculpted version yet, will be because it looks nowhere near as good as the rooted. I’m certainly giving myself a big pat on the back for getting the rooted.

Think it’s telling that nobody has posted pics of their sculpted version yet, will be because it looks nowhere near as good as the rooted. I’m certainly giving myself a big pat on the back for getting the rooted.
The sculpted versions are just starting to ship out for people that ordered them. I believe Kit just sent out the first 20%. I love the rooted one I got but I think people will be happy with the sculpted too.
20240921_105052.jpg
20240921_104324.jpg
20240921_104242.jpg
20240921_104251.jpg

After all the shrinkage of your head, will it bother you when ur called a "pinhead" or "traffic cone"? There's online therapy now to deal with the shame, just sayin'.
pinhead callin GIF

IMO there's nothing wrong with the sculpted and I'm a rooted hair fan. But this isn't Gandalf, Thorin, Elrond, or even Legolas. At least this sculpted u can just pop out the box and go. They did a good job and I wouldn't have minded having the sculpted.

Not everyone can afford art figures and maybe there's folks where the sculpted was a stretch for them.:hammerhead:
Respect for the folks who looked over their budget and passed, or had an emergency and gave up their PO.
Jeez this fig cost me near 500$.

Is he worth that? First I said no, then I thought about all the development, sourcing materials, etc. - yeah. I guess. This is a small company compared to HT. It's nothing I could do on my own for that amount. + the licensing. Plus labor. (To be fair tho, I didn't need to buy him a horse too.😁)

So is the idea one displays the figure with the scabbard OR the sword? Looks like they are both placed the same position on the belt. Also, what is with the "bundled cloak"? That is not placed on the figure, is it? Would he hold it? weird.

I should have bought mine from Amazon. It would have saved me $5.
Happily I did get the newer one from Amazon, it's a nice piece. I should have got it a while ago, just to have it.

So is the idea one displays the figure with the scabbard OR the sword? Looks like they are both placed the same position on the belt. Also, what is with the "bundled cloak"? That is not placed on the figure, is it? Would he hold it? weird.

I haven't even started tinkering with this yet. But some of what you are asking is going to depend on what scene you want to display him as. Like, far as I remember, Aragorn's horse ran off with the scabbard when he entered the halls of the Dead, so he was carrying his sword. The wrapped cloak is carried across his chest, but not all of the time.

I thought the directions came with the fig, which I haven't bothered to look at yet.

And congrats to those paying off their invoices(y) After all my cloak whining; it occurred to me - one of my fav parts of the fig are Boromir's vambraces. Except, he wouldn't have been wearing them AND the Ranger cloak:banghead. Cr@p I should have ordered a sculpted too.$$$$

Last edited:
So is the idea one displays the figure with the scabbard OR the sword? Looks like they are both placed the same position on the belt.
What do you mean? The sword goes in the scabbard :lol
Also, what is with the "bundled cloak"? That is not placed on the figure, is it? Would he hold it? weird.
He can wear it over his shoulder

Back