InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe that I will actually be getting Aragorn before Batman and just for reference my order number is #12056x so I just got in this batch :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 732606
Did anyone else hit the "Like" button on this pic?lol

Also,I'm not in THIS batch...so possibly next batch or lucky last!!
Woot woot.

Y’all: customized my Aragorn hope you like it!
Aragorn:
IMG_1244.jpeg

Jokes aside, Kit sent a replacement and asked me to destroy the original sculpt! He is the best!!!

P.S. I tested how fragile the paint is and it comes off even with a slightest nail scratch, so be super careful and don’t trust magnetic stand. If it falls sculpt most likely gonna get damaged.

Last edited:
Aragorn:
View attachment 732735

Jokes aside, Kit sent a replacement and asked me to destroy the original sculpt! He is the best!!!

P.S. I tested how fragile the paint is and it comes off even with a slightest nail scratch, so be super careful and don’t trust magnetic stand. If it falls sculpt most likely gonna get damaged.
The bad ending

Aragorn:
View attachment 732735

Not gonna lie... i cringed looking at that. Probably was way worse doing it.

Aragorn:
View attachment 732735

I hope you will restore that into a bloody battle damaged version...

Why did you have to destroy it? Probably could've made $100 bucks out of it lol
For that very reason. They want to make sure you’re not claiming something to be defective just to then resell it later.

Sideshow will still make you do it depending on the product, but usually only for their own products. When I needed my R2D2 replacements, I had to destroy the ones I had completely. The first time they said it looked like I just unscrewed everything and could easily put it back together to resell, so I had to take it even further. When I needed replacement for my Man of Steel PF, I had to complete destroy the statue as well before they would send me a new one.

Sideshow actually used to tell you to get creative with how you destroyed stuff and you’d be entered into a prize contest. I remember one guy filmed his destruction of a GI Joe headsculpt I believe by inserting into one of the barrels of a double barrel shot gun and firing it off :lol

Omg I never knew that SS would ever ask you to do something like that lol.
For that very reason. They want to make sure you’re not claiming something to be defective just to then resell it later.

Sideshow will still make you do it depending on the product, but usually only for their own products. When I needed my R2D2 replacements, I had to destroy the ones I had completely. The first time they said it looked like I just unscrewed everything and could easily put it back together to resell, so I had to take it even further. When I needed replacement for my Man of Steel PF, I had to complete destroy the statue as well before they would send me a new one.

Sideshow actually used to tell you to get creative with how you destroyed stuff and you’d be entered into a prize contest. I remember one guy filmed his destruction of a GI Joe headsculpt I believe by inserting into one of the barrels of a double barrel shot gun and firing it off :lol

But this damage and proof, its obvious its not accidental damage, they will still send a replacement?
I was directly asked to destroy it and send a proof. Guess that’s InArt’s policy. Have never done this before but I’ve heard same requests from another companies. :monkey4 Thanks to Kit! Hope new sculpt is flawless!

Uhhhh. Gives me hives just thinking about it. A guy posted a video years ago who had to destroy his Weta Rivendell environment and he dropped it off a three story roof onto a concrete sidewalk where it shattered into a bazillion bits of polystone shrapnel. I seriously got nauseous watching it!

Back