InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just paid my invoice off with Kit can't wait to receive it ^^ Is kit usually pretty quick with shipping? It's my first time ordering from him!

Still floored by this figure.
IMG_2457-2.jpg

Standard version is back up at One Sixth kit $350. How is Standard Harry Potter $70 more ($420). I have a feeling if Legolas was offered in Standard he would be $490 ($70 dollars more). My fear is Thorin will be $600. With these "projections" at least I supported Inart with the single figure.

Standard version is back up at One Sixth kit $350. How is Standard Harry Potter $70 more ($420). I have a feeling if Legolas was offered in Standard he would be $490 ($70 dollars more). My fear is Thorin will be $600. With these "projections" at least I supported Inart with the single figure.
Was thinking of getting a standard but blew the money on BBTS sales + ASMUS Thranduil should be upcoming. Plus POd Baylan. :monkey3

I'll pay for Thorin since he's my fav ME character. For myself I don't love, love, love this fig. The too-short tunic bothers me as does the stiff hands. After all that work on the hair, TBH from a foot away IMO it might as well have been nylon fiber instead of mohair. The elven cloak could be better.

Like, he's really nice and I'll like him more with a RANGER CLOAK. I figure sooner or later another Ranger Aragon will come along with bells and whistles.

Back