• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale INTEREST LIST: 1/6 Princess Leia Dress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first three dresses are done. I just did a fitting for one of them. The hood is basically non-functional and just hanging there but I suspect a very small wire could be inserted in its hem like I did before. Doing that will make it functional.

IMG_4150.jpeg

Also I thought I’d offer my patented center post, “No Poof”, display stand that Leia is on in the pic. Post is centered below and completely hidden while not distorting the dress from any angle. It features the triple patented wire grabber. It’s not a crotch grabber but officially called the “Pelvis Hugger” (name also triple patented) that holds the figure firmly in place.

IMG_4259.jpeg

Any plans or opinions on possibly making a stand for Threezero Rambo figs? No wrong answer.

Something combat/military oriented. I'm sure the price would need adjusted, obviously.

Any plans or opinions on possibly making a stand for Threezero Rambo figs? No wrong answer.

Something combat/military oriented. I'm sure the price would need adjusted, obviously.
No, I don’t have any plans for those. Most commonly the forest style has been bought for FB Rambo. I don’t think I’ve ever had a request for any other Rambo figures.

Back