Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just received Mark VI from a fellow board member (from a german collectibles board) and I'm soo glad that I got it

p5311994.jpg

p5312005.jpg

p5312012.jpg

Woohoo!

My holy grail finally arrived minty fresh from fellow Freak Smooth Criminal! :rock

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo friggin happy! :panic: :D

Here's a few pics! I'm having cases made for the Mark VI & WM, so until they're finished they'll be situated above my other Iron Man collectibles making sure no intruders enter the premises :lol

015-5.jpg

012-7.jpg

023-4.jpg

035-1.jpg

042-1.jpg

Looks great bro get a custom acrylic case made it will make it stand out even more!!!! Great buyer!!!

:hi5: That's what I'm working on having made, a custom wall mounted acrylic case with LED! Going to cost an arm and a leg though :panic:

I can't thank you enough! They'll have to bury me with this, I'll never sell it! :lol

Congratzz Yankee Planet ! Ive decided to hunt him after my bucky arrived !

Thank you! :D Bucky is awesome, congrats on picking him up :rock

Woohoo!

My holy grail finally arrived minty fresh from fellow Freak Smooth Criminal! :rock

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo friggin happy! :panic: :D

Here's a few pics! I'm having cases made for the Mark VI & WM, so until they're finished they'll be situated above my other Iron Man collectibles making sure no intruders enter the premises :lol

015-5.jpg

012-7.jpg

023-4.jpg

035-1.jpg

042-1.jpg

Look what strolled in :clap Looks so sweet with WM right beside IM. Now I have to hunt for one now. here we go!

Look what strolled in :clap Looks so sweet with WM right beside IM. Now I have to hunt for one now. here we go!

Thanks T3x :rock

Get your hunt on! I'll keep an eye out for auctions on the Ebay and if I see something that looks legit I'll post it here for ya :D

Back