Statue Iron Patriot life-size bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
null-72.jpg

Come on Iron Patriot!! Happy 4th indeed!

Jeez, too much ironman already!!! We need busts with more details in them, like what they did with the predator line and the arnold bust. A Davey Jones bust would be epic!

When I see this I thought of Andy & Averone straight away. Congrats guys

Ha! :rotfl Yeah, was proper excited to see an Iron Man related piece pop up on facebook although if im honest it wasnt the one i was hoping for. Nonetheless, as you know its Iron Man so as soon as it becomes available then it will be my first 2013 Comic Con related pre order for sure!

null-72.jpg

Come on Iron Patriot!! Happy 4th indeed!

Very fitting that Iron Patriot was announced on the 4th July! Hope all you guys over in the States had a good one! :fest

Alex, would love to see a few more close up pics of your custom MKIV 1:1 bust...looks very cool! As you know, i love my Iron Man stuff too and proper excited to be adding Iron Patriot to my but to my Iron Man Bust Collection. Talking of which, i've actually got 2 custom busts arriving shortly but in 1:2 scale, they are the MKIII and MKIV and look awesome. Will post pics up on my display thread once they arrive

Back