Iron Studios: Indiana Jones - 1/4 Legacy Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Iron Studios said:
Can you hear the crack of the whip?
Indiana Jones - Indiana Jones - Legacy Replica 1/4
US$799,99
🌎 Pre-Order at ironstudios.com or ironstudios.eu
📆 Release schedule: Q1 2025

ESBO-449388447-874614421365033-6475567764092905866-n.jpg

ESBO-213918-1536-2048.webp

ESBO-213919-1536-2048.webp

ESBO-213921-1536-2048.webp

ESBO-213925-1536-2048.webp

Damn, didn’t expect this one at all!
The pose we’ve always asked for on a 1/4 statue!
Now I’m questioning my decision to get the 1/3 JND statue!

Last edited:
I will be buying this because it's one of the few characters I want to own in 1/4 scale, and it's not like a lot of Indy pieces are being made.

That said, it reminds me of a Diamond Select statue with much better paint. The portrait is weak, I do like that we don't have to worry about flaking pleather though.

I wish another company would make Indy in 1/4 scale.

Damn, didn’t expect this one at all!
The pose we’ve always asked for on a 1/4 statue!
Now I’m questioning my decision to get the 1/3 JND statue!

There's always this as an alternative: 1/3, silicon, pose. Problem with the Iron Studios and Cinemaquette is the likeness though. Not that the JND knocked it out of the park by any means, but it's better than these two.
https://www.popcultcha.com.au/india...iana-jones-1-3-scale-cinemaquette-statue.html

I will be buying this because it's one of the few characters I want to own in 1/4 scale, and it's not like a lot of Indy pieces are being made.

That said, it reminds me of a Diamond Select statue with much better paint. The portrait is weak, I do like that we don't have to worry about flaking pleather though.

I wish another company would make Indy in 1/4 scale.
I actually think the likeness is quite good and I like the expression.

What is it supposed to be from!? The hat and jacket scream Last Crusade but the base is from Raiders. It's like they thought they'd take the best elements from the OT and try to meld them, unsuccessfully, together. Certainly not worth $800.

It’s not a bad statue. Just odd that the base looks to be representing Raiders while the entire outfit (jacket, bag strap, web belt, gun belt and holster) appear to be Crusade version.

Last edited:
I like it, but am not familiar with Iron Studios as an owner. Do their human character production pieces end up decent? Pretty high price for a 1/4.
I can’t speak for human accuracy but their 1/4 Punisher is awesome with great paint apps.

I like this.., I don’t love this. Video may help. His hat seems like it’s up too high.

It’s not a bad statue. Just odd that the base looks to be representing Raiders while the entire outfit (jacket, bag strap, web belt, gun belt and holster) appear to be Crusade version.
I just googled Indiana Jones whip and this photo of TLC Indy came up.

s-l1200.webp

I'm guessing that's all the sculptor did, used it as reference and thinks like most of the general audience that his outfit was the same in all three movies. I'm sure they thought if you just remove the tie that makes it a Raiders outfit. If they did base it on this pic that would explain why he has less of the beard and mustache like Raiders too.

Back