Iron Studios: Star Wars - Return of the Jedi - AT-ST Walker - Demi Art Scale 1/20

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
YhRXvnU.png

This definitely has my attention. Iron Studios is very hit or miss it seems, but I do really like my 1/4 Mando. If there was a hint that this is the start of a whole line of vehicles then I would be even more intrigued. I passed on all the MYC models after having QC issues on pretty much every single statue I bought from them.

This definitely has my attention. Iron Studios is very hit or miss it seems, but I do really like my 1/4 Mando. If there was a hint that this is the start of a whole line of vehicles then I would be even more intrigued. I passed on all the MYC models after having QC issues on pretty much every single statue I bought from them.

This is actually their 3rd 1/20 piece, they’ve done a Mando N1 and Anakin’s podracer.

This little tree looks so cheap, its plastic no? I'd be tempted not to add it as I doubt it is part of the base.

Back