IS MICHAEL CRAWFORD GOD ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IS MiCHAEL CRAWFORD GOD?

• Yes he is,and Sideshow has ruined the name Boba Fett

Votes: 46 42.6%
  • No,and I could run my own Review site

Votes: 30 27.8%
  • I'm agnostic

Votes: 32 29.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shai

Cold Slither
Reaction score
EVERYONE TAKE THE POLL......

Wait, you mean the horrible broadway performer who wouldn't know singing if his life depended on it, or the really cool member here with the awesome toy reviews? :confused:

My answers are no and almost.
:D

:chew :chew I caused a whole tread with missing poll:chew :chew

Opps never mind its there now. But still this is my doing

I've read few reviewers, but what's nice about Michael's reviews, at least of figures, is that he gives you an adult and a child perspective and recognizes that, while some may not want to admit it, and I'm sure some really don't, many of us like a little play value so he throws in his opinions of the "fun factor" in addition to the adult perspective, which is nice.

I would say that amongst every reviewer I read, which honestly isn't all that many; he most certainly has the most street cred out there. I don't even know the entirety of it, but given his history and knowledge of the business of toys, his opinion certainly matters a lot to me.

:maul

If by God, you mean a being who makes me do things I wouldn't ordinarily do (like buy action figures I hadn't thought of buying before his reviews), then Yes. :rotfl

However, I do not think Sideshow ruined the name of Boba Fett. I think Sideshow ruined the name of ABS Plastic. :lol

michaelcrawford02.jpg

CROD!

If anyone should be deified here it should be Figuremaster Les. He is a god among me... er... children.

No but I did enjoy him as Phantom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back