Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They've also mentioned a helmeted CC, Roadblock on a bigger body, and I think maybe Snow Job and one or two others.

All would be AWESOME choices, but in reality if they do the helmeted CC I hope he has a cloth uniform or I'll pass on him. Roadblock on a bigger body would be a nice development though.

I really think that if Sideshow wants to get some more mileage out of a trooper-type release, they should hit some more of the original 13 characters. Uniform could be the same for the base, and just be modified with accessories for each character. They already have most of the parts for the uniform: Beach Head's sweater or RnR's shirt, and Duke's pants and helmet.

Is it really that hard?

i get back and all this action is going on here, we need more card art joes, and now hot toys has there hands on gi joe , i hope this does not interfere with sideshows joe line

12 days of boring statues preview (highly likely) is coming up next week...maybe we'll see a preview then? (Snowjob?)

If not,the line is dead

ww990304.jpg

Re: Hot Toys getting Retaliation...

Sideshow went with the DC line, despite HT having DC movie rights, right? So let's hope they follow that same logic with HT getting the Joe movie line vs Sideshow having the Joe "tradition" (for lack of a better term) line.

(Hoping...)
(Still want Snow-Job, Snow Serpent, Recondo, Mutt & Junkyard, Greenshirt w/ multi-codename patches and Scarlett before they kill it, at least)

Re: Hot Toys getting Retaliation...

Sideshow went with the DC line, despite HT having DC movie rights, right? So let's hope they follow that same logic with HT getting the Joe movie line vs Sideshow having the Joe "tradition" (for lack of a better term) line.

(Hoping...)
(Still want Snow-Job, Snow Serpent, Recondo, Mutt & Junkyard, Greenshirt w/ multi-codename patches and Scarlett before they kill it, at least)

I think people are joking about killing the line. Its arguably one of the best lines SS has going and its sales don't seem to be too bad outside of maybe a couple figures. If anything, I wouldn't mind seeing HT sublease one figure a year like they're doing with Star Wars and maybe tackle figures that SS wouldn't produce, like a BAT.

I think people are joking about killing the line. Its arguably one of the best lines SS has going and its sales don't seem to be too bad outside of maybe a couple figures. If anything, I wouldn't mind seeing HT sublease one figure a year like they're doing with Star Wars and maybe tackle figures that SS wouldn't produce, like a BAT.

This is a bit different though, and Sideshow's already facing a high hurdle as most Joe collectors only collect the 1:18 stuff and usually ***** at anything not made by Hasbro costing more than $30. Killing the momentum on this line can definitely have bad consequences. But honestly, it seems like the concept of "momentum" has always seemed to elude SSC.

Back