Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Mary Jane Comiquette?

No idea what JSC is but I am sure most of you can't afford him: Andrej Pejic
Not that I would want but sure is interesting.

Andrej-Pejic.jpg

https://killerforfashion.blogspot.com/2012/01/andrej-pejic.html

:thud::rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:lol That eyebrow probably done by Sideshow :lol

How in the name of anything can you people decide if this is great, a grail, a sure buy, a epic fail, another Rougue failure ect. based on a 24 sec video with less than 5 sec shaken and unfocued video of a less than 10% finished piece?

How is a good question. I don't think anyone say its a grail, great, or fail yet. I see some if.

How in the name of anything can you people decide if this is great, a grail, a sure buy, a epic fail, another Rougue failure ect. based on a 24 sec video with less than 5 sec shaken and unfocued video of a less than 10% finished piece?

It's the SSF, it's the all knowing, the alpha keyboard males, it.... is..... the light!!!

Ski

The portrait does not capture the source material in the video. I hope that is not what the finished product looks like

I can barely see the headsculpt, is the video in HQ anywhere? Any screen shots please??

:yess:

Pic is not great but you can see her a littlebit.

5u4byq.jpg

What's wrong with JSC Emma Frost? :D

2j64gtt.jpg
ee3

AHHAHA why did you get a custom one done then. lol..
Seroiusly JSC Emma frost was one of the worst SS marvel statue in my mind.. Almost as bad as beast X3.
But the Vamperilla Com is one of the nicest statues ive seen in a while.

MARK MY WORDS SS! ITS ALL GOING TO DEPEND ON THE FACE!... if the face sucks on this piece the whole piece will fail.

AHHAHA why did you get a custom one done then. lol..
Seroiusly JSC Emma frost was one of the worst SS marvel statue in my mind.. Almost as bad as beast X3.
But the Vamperilla Com is one of the nicest statues ive seen in a while.

MARK MY WORDS SS! ITS ALL GOING TO DEPEND ON THE FACE!... if the face sucks on this piece the whole piece will fail.

I was originally going to have her in black but wasn't able to find the right fabric. A year past.....and got in opportunity to get it custom and I took it. :)

It's a still pulled from a five second clip, and it is the official image they chose to preview/ represent the piece. With their past history of JSC sculpt(s) this is not encouraging. I agree it looks like an asian girl and not a JSC MJ. On the bright side their is plenty if time to fix it.

I like the top left one the best. Looks awesome with a nice cartoony feel.

The bust is also very nice, may be my very first one even though i find them in general to be way too creepy sitting around in your home.

Someone got the Emma PF Ex for $189 maybe a week ago. And $16 shipping I think. Maybe she'll keep value in a year from now.

Back