Premium Format Jack Sparrow Pirate of Caribbean on Stranger Tides Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't matter as long as the regular doesn't come with the extra portrait :lol

Great. I usually like screwups on the labels but this one I don't like as I'm getting the EX

I'm not too thrilled about regulars getting the EX label- the whole point of the EX is the exclusivity of the piece- that includes the edition size, extra goodies (i.e. the second portrait) and even the label of "exclusive". :mad:

Its nice that the retailer is contacting the one buyer, but sideshow wont contact us over it.. Seems legit..

Just received another e-mail doesn't seem like they will charge until the 21st, as long as i receive him by next week im good

Processing according to SSC's newest email will begin on Tuesday.

In light of the newest events I'm still excited for the exclusive even if the base is marked wrong. Only 150 will have the extra head which was my concern to begin with.

This doesn't have a completely seperate head right? Just the top part of the head is the switch out right?

Yeah, the way I understand it it's just the top part of the head (from the bottom of the bandana) that switches out. Probably better that way, I imagine there would be a lot more possibility for breaking those flowing dreads if you had to remove the whole head.

Surprised to see the Regular of this sold out already as well, even before in-hand pics. Guess there's still a lot of love for Captain Jack, even with another PF of him out there.

The wait is almost over! Here is some more captain jack
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGbhWC3dqhE[/ame]

Really hope this one comes out great for you guys! I know I'll probably regret cancelling my EX order when I see the inhand pics. Looking forward to it :clap

Even Michael Bolton loves Jack Sparrow, I'm officially sold on this PF

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI6CfKcMhjY[/ame]

Back