JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Owl, can you ask him what hairstyle he thinks he'll be going for?

As you mentioned, many of us (I think around 80 or so) have the bbkill Goldfinger Connery hairstyle, so I'd love to either see a great Dr. No style (which works also for FRWL I believe) or Thunderball, if he's taking suggestions.

Sure! I'd be more then happy to ask him. He will most likely do something different so that the sculpt appeals to people who already have bbkill's sculpt, but I will find out for sure. :)

Maybe he can make both hairstyles?I would like for my Goldfinger suit figure smirking expression and better likness and bit bigger(as Bbkill's)head.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Oh, yes! Bump for Rocco's Connery interess!

Owl, can you ask him what hairstyle he thinks he'll be going for?

As you mentioned, many of us (I think around 80 or so) have the bbkill Goldfinger Connery hairstyle, so I'd love to either see a great Dr. No style (which works also for FRWL I believe) or Thunderball, if he's taking suggestions.

Actually it appears to me that the bbkill has more of a Dr No/From Russia hairstyle, with the hair combed straight back and kinda big on top. In Goldfinger his hair was usually a bit flatter and combed to the side more:

fdsg.JPG

Actually it appears to me that the bbkill has more of a Dr No/From Russia hairstyle, with the hair combed straight back and kinda big on top. In Goldfinger his hair was usually a bit flatter and combed to the side more:

View attachment 226202
I always thought it was strange that Connery wore a different hairpiece in each film.

Haha, yeah. Unfortunately Goldfinger was the last time it really looked good in my opinion. After that they gave him a really flat hairpiece that wasn't nearly as flattering on him.

Haha, yeah. Unfortunately Goldfinger was the last time it really looked good in my opinion. After that they gave him a really flat hairpiece that wasn't nearly as flattering on him.
I agree the Goldfinger style was the best he wore.

So-lets make real Goldfinger stile sculp then?Right hairpiece and smirk one;)

They're all very close really but here's some evidence...

Dr. No TOP, From Russia With Love MIDDLE, and Thunderball BOTTOM.... I think everyone is familiar with Goldfinger...

Bond hairstyles - Dr No, FRWL + Thunderball.jpg

Maybe most difference is color of hair.Ok-just smirking Connery, and it will works for all;)

Lol-Rocco will make smirking one anyway.

My vote goes to this hairstyle. I think it seems the most generic between Connery's early films and looks good... right between Dr. No and Goldfinger...

frwl.jpg

I wonder if we could convince him to do a Daniel Craig? I doubt many of us will get a Modern Life one, the Ace may still come good, but, you can hardly call the Eleven one definitive even though it will be the most available. There is still room for one that we are all going to agree is the best.

He'll make all Bonds.Also Craig(I guess)-that's the plan.

Back