Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choose three Catwoman headsculpts to include in the DX version figure

• Total voters
Wow this looks amazing. This also unfornately furthers confirms for me that the neutral sculpt is the weakest.

She looks far too bored and expressionless for it to work in any pose. Almost like she's sleepy. That slight smirk sculpt however is fantastic.

NVJfQSZ.jpeg
YwkBEpk.jpeg
O1mVBmq.jpeg
On the contrary...
I still think we (at least i) need the neutral more than the tongue out..
A neutral / serious (without smile or open mouth) sculpt is essential!

But again i regret we have to choose, and can't have it all...(the 4 damaged sculpts and the 4 clean sculpts)..😉

Genuinely shocked anyone has faith in Hot Toys to deliver a Catwoman approaching this quality. They'd half ass it like they did their Batmobile and 90% of the figures they make.

You can see the love for the source material in these Pfeiffer sculpts. The same feel I get from Inart and Kaustic Plastic.

I'm be much more interested in a JazzInc Keaton(89 or Returns) than I would a Hot Toys Pfeiffer at this stage.

These pictures are phenomenal! I am certain this is going to be the crown jewel in my collection. Joost, can you or someone here on the forum help me remember why there is no fully uncowled version. I feel certain it was discussed a while back but I can't remember the outcome. Could we expect it later?
515761-sean-dabbs-catwoman-returns-catwoman-end-scene-by-sean-dabbs-fx-df9zfh1-fullview-1-.jpg

I think I’ll likely go with a deluxe clean + standard base if that’s an option we get.

No desire for the diorama, would be box fodder.
I wish the stitching was actually thread as apposed to sculpted on the suit. Maybe this’ll help it better tie in to the sculpted thread on the sculpt? Not sure, just prefer real materials for the majority of things in 1:6, no issues with a sculpted corset though.

Overall I think the Meow sculpt and Angry sculpt are the best of the bunch between both versions. If Hot Toys does decide to make it, JazzInc will need to make sure their paint and rolling eyes can hold up to theirs or it’ll be a deciding factor for sure.

Real thread would likely tear the "vinyl" stitch-holes over time.
Yeah that’s possible I suppose, maybe if these were sculpted slightly thinner? Not too far off from museum with whip would be my desired pose, don’t see many wanting to push the costume.

I agree with the point that was made about the material not being shiny nor smooth enough, at least in those photos.

IMG_4523.jpeg

All the sculpts look fantastic. I’m looking forward to seeing what all ends up in each set now.

As far as the large diorama stand goes I have absolutely no interest in it. Was there going to be an option for both figures that doesn’t include the stand?

As far as the large diorama stand goes I have absolutely no interest in it. Was there going to be an option for both figures that doesn’t include the stand?

That option might just be to buy both deluxe sets separately. Joost mentioned in a recent livestream that he’s leaning toward including the diorama exclusively for the deluxe two-pack.

Yeah that’s possible I suppose, maybe if these were sculpted slightly thinner? Not too far off from museum with whip would be my desired pose, don’t see many wanting to push the costume.

I agree with the point that was made about the material not being shiny nor smooth enough, at least in those photos.

View attachment 726828
Yeah, the suit stitches seem slightly thicker than those on the head. If they could get those to match that would be ideal. Of course that head looks photoshopped on so maybe we can't trust this pic.

View attachment 68858b0784d83a0d2066518e6e360e5c.jpeg

The current stitching is sculpted and 3D printed as a “placeholder”.

Joost mentioned the stitching on the final figure will be similar to webbing on a Hot Toys Spider-Man figure - so it won’t be nearly as chunky/raised.

I’m sure it’ll look much better/cleaner on the final figure.

Tongue out sculpt is my personal favorite. Since I’m not too thrilled about the HT re-release, is there any chance we’ll see a Batman Returns Keaton to go with her, @JazzInc ?

The current stitching is sculpted and 3D printed as a “placeholder”.

Joost mentioned the stitching on the final figure will be similar to webbing on a Hot Toys Spider-Man figure - so it won’t be nearly as chunky/raised.

I’m sure it’ll look much better/cleaner on the final figure.

Oh, well that's great news.

This release is looking great, I have been casually watching this thread and didn't plan on buying it but I think I'm in.

In the promo pics posted earlier, are we seeing the custom body or just the Phicen placeholder body?

The angry gritting sculpt and meow sculpts are by far my favorites. Hope both of those come in the non battle damaged set.

So the headsculpts are settled then? Which did we end up with? I'm seeing neutral, smirking, meowing (my favorite) and tongue out in those new photos, isn't that all four?

Back