Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which three of these four should be part of the Clean DX set?

• Total voters
So for the clean version, for $135 more your get:

2x additional heads
extra rolled whip
2x cats
1x newspaper

For the battle-damage version, for $150 more you get:

2x additional heads (haired)
extra rolled whip
2x cats
1x newspaper

Last edited:
So for the clean version, for $135 more your get:

2x additional heads
extra rolled whip
2x cats
1x newspaper
snow stand

For the battle-damage version, for $150 more you get:

2x additional heads (haired)
extra rolled whip
2x cats
1x newspaper
snow stand
Minus the snow stand - that comes with the "basic" of each figure.

Hmm. I'm really bummed the diorama base was removed from the single deluxe version. I'm sure Spec will charge a markup on this. I would have been in on a DX at $450+ markup with the diorama, but not without it. And I'm not sure the basic is worth $315+ a markup, so I'm going to have to think about this one now.

That’s basically the rooted hair argument,
people aren’t comfortable working with it
so everyone has to get sculpted.

Realism folk get pushed to the back for people that can’t seem to avoid breaking everything they touch.

The only valid argument in that is the drop off in detail that’d occur, but even then, these will be so tiny, no one would be focused on the detail more than what they’re made of.

Metal claws just accentuate the premium feel,
as does metal swords with LOTR figures.
Normally I'd agree with you but these claws will be @1/4" long at the maximum (including the thimble part that goes over her finger tip) and having them separate metal pieces will just be 10 more parts to potentially fall off when posing her. At this scale having them part of the plastic hands and painted is the way to go, especially considering we're getting 9 different hands. If the metal claws were glued on that would be another story, but in that scenario Joost would have to give us 45 metal claws to provide the same level of flexibility, and I think we can agree that's not realistic from a cost standpoint. I have an old 3rd party version of her and I shudder at the idea of dealing with those as separate little metal parts. Maybe it's just me, but I don't consider a massive headache as accentuating the premium feel of a figure lol.

I'm thinking both DX versions. Don't need the diorama, not like I'd actually use it. Ow! My wallet! But still.

As a Canadian do I only order via OneSixthKit or can I order directly from JazzInc.? Either one will do, just thinking about what's fastest and possibly more economical, but at these prices the latter concern seems a bit silly. 😬

This will feature a magnetic base and heels,
we all know InArt’s experience with them.
3D printed fixed claws is asking for permanent breakage. What’s to catch Pfeiffer if she were to fall on your shelf? Her clawed hands or sculpt, or both.

The splayed whip has to add a bit of weight helping to knock her balance a bit in those.

I mean the price I assume doesn't include shipping? So after shipping for the two pack deluxe version you are looking at wool hair INART prices.. except only one of the figures has any hair and it's not even a full head of it that needs to be styled. Barebones prices are 315-340.... and that's already above standard HT figure.

Feel like anyone bitching about Legolas prices should be bitching about this way more.

At least there's options even though this is the best one yet,some people can't afford it and will have to settle for eternal toys and if they have no choice it not going to be the worst thing possible.

3D printed fixed claws is asking for permanent breakage. What’s to catch Pfeiffer if she were to fall on your shelf? Her clawed hands or sculpt, or both.

The splayed whip has to add a bit of weight helping to knock her balance a bit in those.
Yep - another reason why the claws should remain diecast.

Regarding the base, instead of magnetic bases I wish sixth scale would take a cue from traditional action figures and just incorporate peg holes into feet.

No one is really looking at the bottom of a foot anyways so a hole shouldn’t matter that much and it’s more secure.

I don’t know if I trust Catwoman with heels and only magnets keeping her standing.

When did Joost say the hands with claws would be 3D printed? I don't think that's the case. Regardless, if the magnetic base seems sketchy (which I think is unlikely given Joost's engineering acumen) I'll just use a crotch grabber or waist grabber.

I think it's time for you to let your diecast claw fixation go and stop being such a Debbie Downer lol...

The big question for me is what will Kit’s markups be. That will probably determine what I end up doing. I just cannot justify $1k on a figure (I say that now but I used to say that about $200 then $300 then $400. . .). I cringe at thinking what 1/6 prices will be at in 5 years.

Base figures are $310 (Clean) and $340 (BD), so he didn't miss by that much.
Wasn’t his aim early on like $250-$275? I’m sure he wanted to go lower but the prices are pretty high. He makes it out like these are a lot less than Hot Toys Artisan or InArt, but really that’s only if you get the basic versions.

Last edited:
Back