Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which three of these four should be part of the Clean DX set?

• Total voters
These figures are definitely near the statue price category. Few years back I had the Catwoman maquette by Tweeterhead on PO before canceling, less than a hundred bucks more than the DX versions.
The price isn’t an issue,
if he wants to charge $500, charge $500.
I don’t mind InArt’s Nazgûl deluxe pricing even though I’m not buying it.

Just make it as premium as possible to where no one questions the value / cost ratio. If InArt made an eloquent in-scale themed dio base for the steed and included every sword without cutting customers off to site exclusives, the price wouldn’t sting as bad.

People would be upset if the once promised die-cast swords were switched to plastic in production.

I buy custom work a good bit so I know how expensive things get, but all of my custom pieces feature hair, metal accessories and custom clothing so the cost isn’t as concerning, those aren’t mass produced or by one person / company.

IMG_3478.jpeg

A few years back a LOT of things were cheaper. Also, a Marquette is MUCH easier than a fully moving seamless body. And did that one also include 3 headsculpts with moving eyes? Those two extra headsculpts with moving eyes covers your $100 easily

Touché, Joost!

As Joost said, most people don't use dioramas to save room in their displays, and this one has a pretty big footprint. It would also jack up the price of the already costly DX set. Offering is separately might have made some folks happy though. Personally, I'd rather have the incentive for the two-pack be a more significantly reduced price, as it's almost equal to buying two DX sets separately.
Yeah that might have been a good solution, but I suspect Joost felt that 5 skews was already a lot to keep track of.

Pricing at Kit:

Basic Clean - $379
Basic Battle Damaged - $405

Deluxe Clean - $542
Deluxe Battle Damaged - $584

Deluxe Two Pack - $1,158

Back