Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which three of these four should be part of the Clean DX set?

• Total voters
I think the moveable eyes will cover that on any of the sculpts tbh. I had the neutral sculpt on the NECA 1/4 figure and it quickly became bleh after a while. Big difference I know but, yeah.

Is it possible to just pay the deposit - and then pay the remaining amount close to release?

I can see a payment option for "in full, or on plan", but not deposit only?

I think the moveable eyes will cover that on any of the sculpts tbh. I had the neutral sculpt on the NECA 1/4 figure and it quickly became bleh after a while. Big difference I know but, yeah.
Not having the “neutral” sculpt was a misstep. Can’t really convey her confident, fierce, captivating, seductive, etc portrayal without it, but whatever hah

5FBFE8B0-C38E-4D45-BD62-AD4241990C6B.jpeg
10DE33DE-A604-4B42-A879-19A4C44971E7.jpeg
8577EDB4-07CD-4203-9F8A-F9FD1F5518D3.jpeg

With the neutral sculpt and the addition of rolling eyes, it would’ve really allowed the eyes to shine and “emote.” Even as is without rolling eyes, it screamed “boss a** b****” which is how she carried herself in the film as the femme fatale she portrayed as. Can’t believe people voted it out lol

With the neutral sculpt and the addition of rolling eyes, it would’ve really allowed the eyes to shine and “emote.” Even as is without rolling eyes, it screamed “boss a** b****” which is how she carried herself in the film as the femme fatale she portrayed as. Can’t believe people voted it out lol
Which one would you have voted out?

Back