Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which three of these four should be part of the Clean DX set?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm so eager to get this b**** on my shelf. Both of them.

I know I'll like the BD version snarl best.

Now what's up with that Penguin, Joost? Let's consummate their fiendish union... :tap
I wasn't sure I needed the snarl, just because I don't usually care for those super extreme expressions on my figures... but now I'm feeling like maybe I do. And that I should have ordered the 2 pack after all... 🤔

The Dio needs an optional place to insert a clear pole stand. The problem with some of Inart figures isn’t even the strength of the magnetic attachment but the ankles on the figures would sometimes get loose and the figure falls over that way.

He's stated he will update us on the production. Idk what more you're expecting. It's far more than HT offers.

But yeah, just don't buy it and be happy with your decision. I'm buying and I'm happy with my decision. I'm not looking to change your mind and you're certainly not changing mine.
Just offering my opinion and you your's. I don't want to change anyone's mind whatsoever, its great you are all going for it, just stating why I'm not.
They are very good at updates to the customers, they did that with the vehicles too.

Just offering my opinion and you your's. I don't want to change anyone's mind whatsoever, its great you are all going for it, just stating why I'm not.
They are very good at updates to the customers, they did that with the vehicles too.
You gotta good chance at getting another crack at a Catwoman from other companies if luck is with us. 👍

I asked on the FB group and got clarification on the base & dioramas dimensions:

10 x 10.5 x 0.5 in.
10 x 10.5 x 14 in. With diorama backdrop.

I didn't realize how much of a footprint the base takes up even without the backdrop. Its too deep for my cabinet :eek:. I've gone from being bummed the diorama wasn't included to now hoping a smaller simple base can be added later.

I didn't realize how much of a footprint the base takes up even without the backdrop. Its too deep for my cabinet :eek:. I've gone from being bummed the diorama wasn't included to now hoping a smaller simple base can be added later.
Yeah it really is quite large. You could easily fit two figures on it.

Screenshot_20241018_171341_Samsung Internet.jpg

Yeah I feel like the non-2 packs should have a smaller base that's more proportionate to the figure.

This reminds me of that awful diamond base for the HT Darth Maul that eats up way too much space.

On the other hand I could use all the space to surround her with these

Screenshot_20241018_172137_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Last edited:
It's great for dio people...

... but on the shelf across the room, I feel like you lose Catwoman's slinky silhouette against all that black and gray.
Yeah that's one reason I never care for those full color scenic backdrops some people have in their detolfs. The figure always seems to get lost amid all the busyness and visual chaos.

Thats not the point.
This a company who are producing their first 1/6 figure and we all have no sense of how it might turn out.
To pay such a premium price and with them having no pedigree is highly risky and I for one won't be taking that risk, especially when there were quite a few qc issues with their vehicles, and I don't see 1/6 being any different.
InArt, for all their efforts and good reputation had a few QC issues too with a couple of their releases. No company is perfect, and QC issues can affect any mass produced product.
Even the mega massive Hot Toys has had it’s fair share of QC over the years.

I get what you’re saying but QC issues are something you risk with any new product from a company.

Jazzinc has gotta start somewhere and they aren’t going to start small, they’re gonna aim high.

People paid way more for custom Catwoman 1/6 figures. There’s no other choice in the market. You can wait until Hot Toys or Inart but you could be waiting for nothing. And I doubt the price/value will be that much different to what we’re getting here.

Back