Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish we could vote too on this forum...is that something possible?

I would just join the facebook group to be safe.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/JazzIncStarWarsDioramas/

Polls on here are possible though.

I can always create a relevant poll in this thread later on to get votes from here, for @JazzInc to correlate with any results from the Facebook group. That's an option.

The only problem is, this is a public thread, so there would be people who'd just visit here and vote in the poll, without having any intention of getting this figure. I think that would spoil any sort of good feedback about interest for Joost to use.

there would be people who'd just visit here and vote in the poll, without having any intention of getting this figure.

YES... that problem is very real. I would vote against a poll here unless accounts can be verified or voting privileges only for year-long or more members.

The only problem is, this is a public thread, so there would be people who'd just visit here and vote in the poll, without having any intention of getting this figure. I think that would spoil any sort of good feedback about interest for Joost to use.
Totally agree, but it's pretty clear that happens over in the Facebook group, too. And those are people who have registered to be there.

I don’t think we’re going to win either way. Might as well just tell people only to vote if they’re buying one, and leave it at that.

nod-disappointed.gif

@Wor-Gar ... finally found some images of my kitbashed Catwoman from back in the day. It was a Sean Dabbs (I mean ... must have been) head sculpt I found on eBay, painter unknown. Can no longer remember which silicone body or suit I used; I eventually sold it. Was a great figure but limited in what could be done with it due to the way it was put together.

catwoman_3.jpeg
catwoman_a.jpeg
catwoman_b.jpeg
catwoman_c.jpeg

Some strange angles, ZE, but she looks great!

I remember a time when there were two Catwoman figures around that people would buy to bash a decent Catwoman using a Sdabbs head. I took down the recipe with plans to make my own but just never got around to it -- one of the rarer Catwoman figures was near impossible to find by the time I got around to it.

Some strange angles, ZE, but she looks great!
Err ...me in a nutshell? :lol
I remember a time when there were two Catwoman figures around that people would buy to bash a decent Catwoman using a Sdabbs head. I took down the recipe with plans to make my own but just never got around to it -- one of the rarer Catwoman figures was near impossible to find by the time I got around to it.
Yeah ... I want to say it was a Supermad Catwoman suit but not sure anymore. The body was a silicone TBLeague of some kind.

So the long and short of it is ... the JazzInc. version will have the same sculptor who's refined his own work, probably a better paintjob, possibly movable eyes, better hands and a more durable, more posable body and suit -- given how good my old kitbash above was for the time, unless something goes *horribly* wrong -- and I don't think it will ... this licensed version is going to be incredible.

I can always create a relevant poll in this thread later on to get votes from here, for @JazzInc to correlate with any results from the Facebook group. That's an option.

Sure I would love to see the results of the poll

@JazzInc

Will OSK, Spec Fiction, (and BBTS?) be carrying everything: The two standards, the two DX's, and the two-pack with diorama?

Also, will the whip be wired? If so, will it be possible to tie around Catwoman's waist and shoulders? If not, could we maybe get a second whip with no wire, so we can do that?
Yes they will carry everything.
We are looking into a wired whip

Back