Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand why Joost wouldn't have time to post here and focuses on the FB Group -- even though it is here that are his roots -- but maybe we need a designated FB Reporter to keep us posted on breaking news.

What I want to confirm, since Joost didn’t really answer the question correctly: if you get the 2-pack and Joost decides to make the DX version, is that a whole different version or is the DX going to be added to the current 2-pack? Basically I’m afraid to jump to the 2-pack if he later announces the DX version a few weeks after PO starts.
It sounds like a DX will only be an option if they exceed a certain amount of pre-orders. We won't know if it's possible till later on by the sounds of it.

I understand why Joost wouldn't have time to post here and focuses on the FB Group -- even though it is here that are his roots -- but maybe we need a designated FB Reporter to keep us posted on breaking news.
That would be great considering there's nothing on God's green earth that'll get me to use FB for any reason.

It sounds like a DX will only be an option if they exceed a certain amount of pre-orders. We won't know if it's possible till later on by the sounds of it.
Shouldn’t be too difficult to upgrade orders to Deluxe once a certain milestone has been surpassed.
If the two packs don’t automatically become deluxe and require some additional payment, maybe make it an option through the My Orders pages on Jazz’s site.

Or if that’s too complicated, create one new product containing the deluxe items that you can only order with an existing two pack order reference no. and also make a complete Deluxe set listing for newcomers.

The cynic in me tells me this all sounds too good to be true. There's gonna be a catch somewhere. And it's gonna be nearly a deal breaker, I just know it.

With Jazz Inc, there’s absolutely no deal breakers. They don’t put anything out to the public until it’s 100% perfect.

Bob Dylan said:
FullMetal is definitely the best diecast worker in the hobby, glad to see his involvement

esborra91-976071084197704-912780233376067318-n.jpg

Joost Assink said:
So glad you like where we’re going 😊

Jon de Guzman (FullMetal) said:
·
Bob Dylan thank you ☺️ .. but it’s not actually “diecast” .. all parts are fabricated from stainless steel ☺️😁

Some fun on a Facebook group from a person who claims she created the costume for Sean Dabbs figure.
Screenshot_20240601_103018_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240601_103052_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240601_103131_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240601_103209_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240601_103233_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240601_103304_Facebook.jpg

"Anything that can be done is a copy of what I did before"

giphy.gif

Inart must have just made a clone of Hot Toys The Batman

Hell hath no fury like a woman not being handed opportunities she feels entitled to because of ‘reasons.’

Those Full Metal Customs claws look absolutely epic though. That’s the kind of stuff that just elevates a piece into another stratosphere.

Last edited:
So if the original price estimate was between $250 and $300 and Joost is saying it’s the higher amount the cynic in me is already believing it’ll be slightly above that still. Hopefully it’s not like a $700+ set for both figures when it comes down to it.

So if the original price estimate was between $250 and $300 and Joost is saying it’s the higher amount the cynic in me is already believing it’ll be slightly above that still. Hopefully it’s not like a $700+ set for both figures when it comes down to it.
I think the price will have to increase in order to provide the quality we’re all expecting with this ambitious release- given the nature of the costume, which necessitates a specially made seamless body, the involvement of custom artists producing extremely intricate miniature items, multiple head sculpts with interchangeable faceplates and the potential for a rooted, unmasked head on the table, along with deluxe diorama options and whatever other bonuses get tacked on as PO numbers climb.

Maybe HT, Sideshow, InArt, JND etc just markup their products an extortionate amount and JazzInc isn’t looking to profit to the same degree and actually can do all they claim for under $300.

Maybe HT, Sideshow, InArt, JND etc just markup their products an extortionate amount

Some truth here.

Also, Joost might be willing to take a little less on this one to institute a price range where he'll benefit later on figures that don't require having to make his own body.

I don't see how fullmetal will get his usual price though for something as small as Catwoman's "fingernails". Doesn't seem worth his time... but I suppose if he can mass produce them cheap enough depending on order volume then it must make sense.

Honestly, for the size they'll be, I'd be fine with plastic nails... and more hand options.

I remember reading a more recent comment where Joost said they wanna stick close to $300 per figure.

Back