Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I like those improvements.

Here's a gif to see the change S.Griffin has made...

before-after adjustment gif 6-27-24.gif

Last edited:
I’m curious to see how the loose thread holding the mask together will be implemented onto a sculpted mask on the battle damaged version.

I'm guessing they will need to physically sew loose threads into the costume material before putting it on the body. Since it doesn't need to be done neatly due to it looking damaged that could be done fairly quickly for each figure.

I'm guessing they will need to physically sew loose threads into the costume material before putting it on the body. Since it doesn't need to be done neatly due to it looking damaged that could be done fairly quickly for each figure.
I believe the material for her suit is going to be latex (what the original costume was made out of and apparently lasts a long time if taken care of) or silicone (more durable than latex and supposedly has better longevity than latex). In that case it can all be molded.

I posted a link to this page, where the gif was posted. Facebook is stupid with gifs in comments so it couldn’t be outright posted, so I also posted the before / after edit.

You’re not going to have a difficult time getting them to see it, Joost comes in here all the time.

Funny enough the head boss of GameToys, third party company producing Final Fantasy figure, said on weibo recently that it's actually easier to produce moveable eyes atm than painted eyes. Said the testing and adjustment period for painted eyes are too time consuming and frustrating. They're also a company that started with painted eyes but now has switched all their sculpts to movable eyes.

Feel like Joost is shooting the idea down before really looking into it. Hope it's something he reconsiders.

dsNzaJy.png

Figures I just pre-ordered the Eternal toys Cat Woman. But you know what I'm happy with the Eternal toys penguin I wasn't at first but he grew on me. Competition will always be competition I guess he got to just pick which one you like best.

Yeah, I wouldn't have come back, either, considering how some people here were reacting to a painted head sculpt which was clearly identified as neither the final paint nor the final sculpt.
Anyway, I sent a message to Sean Dabbs and he's gonna make some tweaks.

Funny enough the head boss of GameToys, third party company producing Final Fantasy figure, said on weibo recently that it's actually easier to produce moveable eyes atm than painted eyes. Said the testing and adjustment period for painted eyes are too time consuming and frustrating. They're also a company that started with painted eyes but now has switched all their sculpts to movable eyes.

Feel like Joost is shooting the idea down before really looking into it. Hope it's something he reconsiders.

dsNzaJy.png
I hadn't considered this, but maybe machine-printed pre-fab eyes are easier than hand-painting. The challenge remains setting them in their sockets.

Back