Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahahahaha.

They’re so predictable.

I can assure you all, nobody is doing a release of Catwoman like Jazz is. None will have the sculpt variety Joost is giving us.

It feels like a typical HT tactic to put it in mind that they have the same figure coming as well, even if they have no actual plans to do it... just to mess with their rivals and their potential customers.

It feels like a typical HT tactic to put it in mind that they have the same figure coming as well, even if they have no actual plans to do it... just to mess with their rivals and their potential customers.
Oh absolutely. They’ve done that before.

And...here...we...go...

View attachment 726754
Well, I'm not picking this up since I have the original. But this is kind of what I was hoping a standard base would look like for Catwoman (more or less).

Just not triangular.
And with more snow.

FB_IMG_1726823138281-01.jpeg

If Jazz skips on the rolling eye system, I can easily see it surpassed.

Yeah mass produced hand-painted static eyes are just going to be a huge downgrade from HT and Inart figures. Joost mentioned with moveable they'll be able to get the eyes to look really realistic, just look at the new Bruce headsculpt from HT. The moveable eye system will be reusable for Jazzinc Michelle unmasked sculpt and future figures too.

535279-hot-toys-batman-returns-2.0-460724441-929621872535159-941209343225736890-n.jpg

If Jazz skips on the rolling eye system, I can easily see it surpassed.

HT will do a neutral sculpt with rolling eyes and that’s it. I’d still rather 6 of the expressive sculpts from Jazz personally.

It looks like Jazz are heading down the rolling eye path anyway.

Back