Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are well aware and we will bring our A game. With the help of Kit Chen from OneSixthKit and his network in Asia.

Anyway, time to vote. Which of these four should be included in the battle damaged DX version (choose 3). Moderators, could you start a poll?View attachment 726787

They are all awesome!

But easy choice for me.

Number 3.

This is not an easy choice. I like all of them. 3 is definitely the most expressive and but if I only get one battle damaged head sculpt I lean more towards 2 or 4. I am going to have to think about this one for a while.

I’m starting to lean towards the clean look for this, kind of like the sculpts better. The Meow look is quickly becoming my favorite of the eight.

IMG_4328.jpeg

Man I am so happy I stumbled upon this thread. I had long given up on a Batman Returns Catwoman and now it looks like I may end up with two, a regular and battle damaged. I had totally stopped 1/6 superhero collecting but this is roping me back in.

Anyway, time to vote. Which of these four should be included in the battle damaged DX version (choose 3). Moderators, could you start a poll?View attachment 726787
I WANT THEM ALL! :panic:
Somehow it's really cruel to show us all those beautiful sculpts, just to take some away...
The new neutral is very beautiful too...
But i still think it doesn't fit the scene...too neutral, too peaceful..
The expression of the 2nd one is way better to show her emotions , her confusion at the end of the movie..
So, without hesitation, my choice would be 4-3-2.
I can't imagine any of these 3 being scrapped...i would be very disappointed.

Let’s face it..we all are going to get this and pair it with the HT BR they just revealed for preorder ;)

Back