Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which three of these four should be part of the Clean DX set?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was thinking about this all day... ultimately went with the Clean Deluxe version.
With the moving eyes, that tongue sculpt is going to be pretty cool, and gonna display the meow sculpt as the long term option.

Absolutely adore the BD version... and not getting it semi-pains me. But at the end of the day, after thinking rationally, don't really need it in my collection. If it came with the angry sculpt, i would have gotten it as a single, but another $500 for something i'm ok with not own is something i'll pass on..

Interesting thing in that video, Joost said next year is HT renewal for the DC liscence and wants to speak with them to allow him access to the US market.

That he'd propose if they make all the main Batman characters, he would make all the side/supporting characters. And if they refuse, he will just start his own Batman line and go balls to the wall with all of it and all characters himself.

Hmmmmm

Interesting thing in that video, Joost said next year is HT renewal for the DC liscence and wants to speak with them to allow him access to the US market.

That he'd propose if they make all the main Batman characters, he would make all the side/supporting characters. And if they refuse, he will just start his own Batman line and go balls to the wall with all of it and all characters himself.

Hmmmmm
This is mostly every collector’s wet dream, that new companies solely exist to complement others.

I’m so glad INART isn’t like this. I hope Hot Toys don’t give in into this ludicrous proposal by JazzInc.

Hmmmmm

Did he say next December OR this December...? I can't remember, I saw that video a few weeks back.

That would require access to Hot Toys prototypes
and consistent communication to not have both companies out of scale with each other, don’t see
Hot Toys doing that.
Maybe if JazzInc was a bigger company and presented as legitimate competition, maybe.

Otherwise that’s just asking Hot Toys to decrease their possible portfolio going forward. Just because they haven’t made side characters a priority doesn’t mean they won’t when main characters have reached their ceiling regarding 2.0s.

That would require access to Hot Toys prototypes
and consistent communication to not have both companies out of scale with each other, don’t see
Hot Toys doing that.
Maybe if JazzInc was a bigger company and presented as legitimate competition, maybe.

Otherwise that’s just asking Hot Toys to decrease their possible portfolio going forward. Just because they haven’t made side characters a priority doesn’t mean they won’t when main characters have reached their ceiling regarding 2.0s.
Yeah I guess they'd need to collaborate a bit. Can't say I see Howard ever sharing his position in the US with them but WB seems to think very highly of Joost and his previous work as a liscence holder. I wonder how the liscence renewal will go...

That's my luck.

After years of waiting for some Burton film 1/6 figures to take off, from multiple companies, even third party figures, I'm finally getting a nice collection of them. FINALLY.

Only to hear Joost tell me his company will remake them all.......

When will the suffering end, Lord?

I'd like to see him pull off the Nicholson Joker liscence. That will be a stretch.

(not happening imo)

Do we have any indication how tall she is next to Keaton Batman? I'm getting a lot of mannequin vibes from the body. She doesn't seem correctly proportioned even though the details say the body was made to match Michelle Pfieffer.

Back