Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which three of these four should be part of the Clean DX set?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do we have any indication how tall she is next to Keaton Batman? I'm getting a lot of mannequin vibes from the body. She doesn't seem correctly proportioned even though the details say the body was made to match Michelle Pfieffer.
The body is being completely updated, the pics are a placeholder.

I love everything about this and im getting the two pack. But I do hope this get addressed in the production. Does the whip seem a good tad short to anyone or is it just me?
1729229050523.png

I love everything about this and im getting the two pack. But I do hope this get addressed in the production. Does the whip seem a good tad short to anyone or is it just me?
View attachment 732964

He stated the whip is long enough to do her skipping/ jump rope dance like in the scene. Definitely doesn't look it from that pic tho.

He stated the whip is long enough to do her skipping/ jump rope dance like in the scene.

Yeah but it clearly is not long enough in that picture, unless the whip is as thick as a fire hose. Maybe he's seen a more updated whip since those pictures were taken... or there's two different lengths on the two whips.

He stated the whip is long enough to do her skipping/ jump rope dance like in the scene. Definitely doesn't look it from that pic tho.
Long enough to skip like a jump rope doesn't mean it's long enough to wrap around her shoulders and waist like in the movie. I tried with a Harley Quinn figure and a piece of wire meant to hold a Mythic Legions Troll in it's package (and then tried a round shoe lace). It needs to be about 150% her height for that to work.

How awesome would it be if he threw on 1 extra head sculpt for the basic version... I can see this being tricky as he'd have to even out the value across all skus to make it fair.

Highly doubt it'd happen anyway.

I'm curious how well she'll stand without a stand in those heels. I never use stands, and the balancing act required for Catwoman will be a real test.

I wouldn't want the heels widened to help support, but hopefully you can get a flat enough stance between the feet that a well-balanced figure can support within reason.

I'm curious how well she'll stand without a stand in those heels. I never use stands, and the balancing act required for Catwoman will be a real test.

I wouldn't want the heels widened to help support, but hopefully you can get a flat enough stance between the feet that a well-balanced figure can support within reason.
I'm considering going with a waist grabber, like a doll stand for this.

Screenshot_20241018-013336.png

Hideous.....

How awesome would it be if he threw on 1 extra head sculpt for the basic version... I can see this being tricky as he'd have to even out the value across all skus to make it fair.

Highly doubt it'd happen anyway.

I'd be mad if he "threw in" the one bloody sculpt I really want and paid DX price for. Definitely would ask to change my DX order to basic if that happened.

But I agree, that won't happen.

I just don't know how much I trust a crotch grabber for this. I gotta have a stand of some kind. No way I'm trusting her high heels. Not even with magnets.

Crotch grabber will look really odd on a female figure. Plus, she might be a little top heavy with that silicone body.

Waist grabber is probably better, especially if you hide the grabber by wrapping her whip around her waist.

Long enough to skip like a jump rope doesn't mean it's long enough to wrap around her shoulders and waist like in the movie. I tried with a Harley Quinn figure and a piece of wire meant to hold a Mythic Legions Troll in it's package (and then tried a round shoe lace). It needs to be about 150% her height for that to work.
1729230088318.png

I'm sure she had varying lengths of whips in the movie, just like Indiana Jones, depending on the need.

I won't pose her skipping rope, so I don't need it 8 feet long (adj) but I do believe the one in that picture is too short. Like I said way back, long enough to wrap around her waist and over her shoulder would be enough for me.

I'm sure she had varying lengths of whips in the movie, just like Indiana Jones, depending on the need.

I won't pose her skipping rope, so I don't need it 8 feet long (adj) but I do believe the one in that picture is too short. Like I said way back, long enough to wrap around her waist and over her shoulder would be enough for me.

She had multiple whips, but according to a thread I found on RPF they were all eight feet long (like I said above, 150% of Michelle Pfeiffer's height, give or take a little and not counting the heels on the boots). Assuming that's accurate, and there's no reason to assume it isn't considering how most folks are over there, the 1/6 scale whip should be 16 inches long.

She had multiple whips, but according to a thread I found on RPF they were all eight feet long. Assuming that's accurate, and there's no reason to assume it isn't considering how most folks are over there, the 1/6 scale whip should be 16 inches long.
RPF?

Back