Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which three of these four should be part of the Clean DX set?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@JazzInc I’m still presently debating, but I had a couple of questions I was wondering if you might be able to answer:
-With the included costs from retailers, should we be expecting a giant InArt size box if we go for the two pack? Additionally, were you going for a more practical, standard packaging style for these figures or something more bespoke and premium?
-I’m uncertain if I can swing the two pack at the moment, but, in the event that I can go for one of the deluxe options: I know we saw sewer Penguin renders already, but will you be doing the Mayoral version as well? I think that would be a pretty big deciding factor in whether to go for the BD or the clean version for me, to be honest.

Well I couldn’t resist the hell here diorama and the clean dx so I preordered the two pack. I’ll most likely sell off the bd dx figure to offset some of the cost. Wish that darn diorama was apart of the clean dx but all well. Happy to support JazzInc on this endeavor.

@JazzInc I’m still presently debating, but I had a couple of questions I was wondering if you might be able to answer:
-With the included costs from retailers, should we be expecting a giant InArt size box if we go for the two pack? Additionally, were you going for a more practical, standard packaging style for these figures or something more bespoke and premium?
-I’m uncertain if I can swing the two pack at the moment, but, in the event that I can go for one of the deluxe options: I know we saw sewer Penguin renders already, but will you be doing the Mayoral version as well? I think that would be a pretty big deciding factor in whether to go for the BD or the clean version for me, to be honest.
For the box of sizes, for the basic figures, you can expect a basic toys box, for the DX, you can expect a box like the hot toys DX11 and for the Tupac, it will be about the size of the in art joker to pack. Premium finish, of course.

For the penguin, yes, we will definitely be making the mayor version.

Not having the “neutral” sculpt was a misstep. Can’t really convey her confident, fierce, captivating, seductive, etc portrayal without it, but whatever hah
10de33de-a604-4b42-a879-19a4c44971e7-jpeg.732923

Not the best example to use, though, since it seems to be some sort of odd manipulated image with an older Michelle (and no stitches!) based on this:

22Ipt9I.jpg

I think the basic editions should come with one additional head sculpt. Otherwise, it seems like you're not really getting much for your money, just the figure with a few accessories and a display base. The deluxe editions could've had the three head sculpts plus the 'Hell Here' display base. Nowadays you often have to buy a deluxe version of a figure in order to get additional head sculpts when they used to be included in a standard package.

I think the reason it's being offered like this is...

1 - give people the option of spending as little money as possible - basic
2 - having the vast majority of a complete version - deluxe
3 - going all out and having every single item - 2 pack

I would have gone for a deluxe if it had the backdrop as well and maybe even paid a bit more than the current deluxe for it too, because that added cost would actually be visible with the backdrop on show. As it stands I'd be paying an extra $163 to have 2 cats and a newspaper on display. I know there would be 2 full heads and a whip left in the box, but I wouldn't be seeing that extra value on the shelf.

I still see your Lurtz fund has not improved.
Nope and this is not helping! Shoot I probably could actually get him for less than the two pack. It’s been a very long time since I looked at how much he is worth. Back at the time it seemed like a lot of money but now. . .

Problem with adding the dio to the single deluxe editions is you would end up with two of the same dios again. The deluxe editions are already pricey as is.

Which is why I would have added a different Penguin lair dio for the Battle Damaged, and done an unmasked head for that and scrapped the 2 pack altogether. Make the 2 figures really different from each other and if you only want 1 Catwoman, you can get one with all the bells and whistles. More expense I know, but people pay, what, 2x the price of a HT for a JazzInc Batmobile?

Back