Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which three of these four should be part of the Clean DX set?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I completely understand everyone has their own tolerances and reasons for buying or not buying, but some of you guys overthink this hobby way too much lol.

I usually don’t mind your takes btw.
Thats cool, I would never want to disway anyone from buying I just wanted to voice why I won't be buying though it looks so good its hard not to buy. If I'm being honest I'm looking for reasons not to buy.
Also I just dont have the funds to throw away, currently I have health issues so unable to work so I have to choose wisely.

Last edited:
Also I just dont have the funds to throw away, currently I have health issues so unable to work so I have to choose wisely.
Sorry to hear that man, hope you have a speedy recovery. I take it you’re getting the T2 2.0s if nothing else I imagine? Nice EB collection.

Maybe some of these highly-regarded 1/6 tailors could find a better material, but they aren’t. They’re busy making the same Ledger Joker and Bale Bruce Wayne suits over and over, until the end of time.

So far JazzInc and Eternal Toys are the only companies in recent memory to try a Pfeiffer Catwoman; no one else is, and if they didn’t, no one else would - likely ever - unless you’d want to shell out $2,000 for a possible JND version, if they even know how to make one; they obviously couldn’t figure out how to do Bale’s Batsuit, demonstrated by their wonky 1/6 Batman statue with swappable, solid limbs. They’d be way too stubborn to take any criticisms into account either - so far JND isn’t fixing their awful smiling Joker head.

I’d give the JazzInc figure a chance before writing it off because it’s not guaranteed for 100 years. We aren’t even guaranteed another 5 years. What material should JazzInc use, if not the best recommended to him, that should last the longest?

As long as you keep her out of direct sunlight, in climate controlled conditions, she’ll probably be fine for years to come. My Hot Toys figures from when I first started collecting around 2012 are still in fine shape.

After wanting a Pfeiffer Catwoman for years, with no one making one, I’m willing to give this a chance. I can’t see what else they could do to alleviate concerns about the suit, or what better choice they could go with.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that man, hope you have a speedy recovery. I take it you’re getting the T2 2.0s if nothing else I imagine? Nice EB collection.
No as I have already had quite a few 1/6 Terminators from HT's in the past and have sold them all on. Enterbay is the only one I fee l need to keep.
Thanks for the kind words, the steroids are helping but looks like I need to be on them for a few years apparently, shame there not anabolic then I could look like the old Arnie :ROFLMAO:

arnold schwarzenegger vintage GIF by Okkult Motion Pictures

Maybe some of these highly-regarded 1/6 tailors could find a better material, but they aren’t. They’re busy making the same Ledger Joker and Bale Bruce Wayne suits over and over, until the end of time.

So far JazzInc and Eternal Toys are the only companies in recent memory to try a Pfeiffer Catwoman; no one else is, and if they didn’t, no one else would - likely ever - unless you’d want to shell out $2,000 for a possible JND version, if they even know how to make one; they obviously couldn’t figure out how to do Bale’s Batsuit, demonstrated by their wonky 1/6 Batman statue with swappable, solid limbs. They’d be way too stubborn to take any criticisms into account either - so far JND isn’t fixing their awful smiling Joker head.

I’d give the JazzInc figure a chance before writing it off because it’s not guaranteed for 100 years. We aren’t even guaranteed another 5 years. What material should JazzInc use, if not the best recommended to him, that should last the longest?

As long as you keep her out of direct sunlight, in climate controlled conditions, she’ll probably be fine for years to come. My Hot Toys figures from when I first started collecting around 2012 are still in fine shape.

After wanting a Pfeiffer Catwoman for years, with no one making one, I’m willing to give this a chance. I can’t see what else they could do to alleviate concerns about the suit, or what better choice they could go with.
Yeah, unless you want an all-plastic action figure with joints (like NECA's 1/4 scale) there's no way around having a costume over a moving doll body and it may (or will) degrade over time. So what did we want here? The latter, because that's what our other 1/6 figures are. Well then you simply have to accept that any kind of material they might go with that resembles what Pfeiffer wore in the movie simply cannot be guaranteed to never break down.

Joost is obviously going to be seeking out longevity. Clearly he doesn't want to produce a figure that will disintegrate in a short timeframe and make everyone want their money back or never trust a Jazzinc figure again. He told us they've selected a material that offers the best possible guarantee that can be given. 5 years in direct sunlight - and we know how damaging sustained direct sunlight can be on anything - is pretty good I would say. Anyone with sense isn't going to display their figure in direct sunlight so it should be good well beyond that timeframe.

Maybe some of these highly-regarded 1/6 tailors could find a better material, but they aren’t.

I can’t see what else they could do to alleviate concerns about the suit, or what better choice they could go with.
That’s just it, there is no “good” material to use on this. It’s inevitably going to decompose at a faster rate than real cloth ever would, I thought that to be obvious. That’s my point, that’s Skullboy’s point.
If I spent $1k of course I’d have wishful thinking as well, but I wouldn’t be in denial about it, it’s going to happen, just a matter of when.

If you’re willing to take that gamble that’s perfectly fine by me, as I’m sure everyone else who is unaffected by your decision in doing so. If you want the character bad enough, then it is worth it.

That’s just it, there is no “good” material to use on this. It’s inevitably going to decompose at a faster rate than real cloth ever would, I thought that to be obvious. That’s my point, that’s Skullboy’s point.
If I spent $1k of course I’d have wishful thinking as well, but I wouldn’t be in denial about it, it’s going to happen, just a matter of when.

If you’re willing to take that gamble that’s perfectly fine by me, as I’m sure everyone else who is unaffected by your decision in doing so. If you want the character bad enough, then it is worth it.
So by that logic this figure shouldn't even be made, because your 100% certain the material is going to turn to dust in 5 yrs sitting on my shelf in a static pose away from direct sunlight?

You must realize how sensationalist this train of thought comes off.

So by that logic this figure shouldn't even be made, because your 100% certain the material is going to turn to dust in 5 yrs sitting on my shelf in a static pose away from direct sunlight?

You must realize how sensationalist this train of thought comes off.
I never once said it’s guaranteed to evaporate in five years. Perhaps a re-read?
How would I know that without studying the material for some time?

I said - JazzInc can promise you a five year guarantee, because that’s what his source promised him. He cannot guarantee any longer, because his source cannot.

I never once said it’s guaranteed to evaporate in five years. Perhaps a re-read?
How would I know that without studying the material for some time?

I said - JazzInc can promise you a five year guarantee, because that’s what his source promised him. He cannot guarantee any longer, because his source cannot.
You have very strongly implied exactly that, multiple times.

You have very strongly implied exactly that, multiple times.
Where? I said it will turn to dust, that’s a guarantee, are you to deny that?
I didn’t say the day it turns five years old, that’s not something anyone can know for certain without actively testing said material in different conditions over the course of said five years.

Where? I said it will turn to dust, that’s a guarantee, are you to deny that?
I didn’t say the day it turns five years old, that’s not something anyone can know for certain without actively testing said material in different conditions over the course of said five years.
Idk what it will look like in 5 years. That's my point.

Idk what it will look like in 5 years. That's my point.
Neither do I, no one does.
That’s the gamble here.
We also do not know if this material wrapped tightly against a Phicen-like body will affect its lifespan negatively.

I’m not interested in talking anyone out of a PO,
I could care less what you do with your money, I’m not seeing it?

But I will raise concerns when they are apparent.
Do I not have that right?
That’s not a complaint.

I’m not beating up on JazzInc here, people want Catwoman so his hands are tied due to the costume design choice that wasn’t his to make, there’s nothing he could do differently.

Last edited:
Neither do I, no one does.
That’s the gamble here.
We also do not know if this material wrapped tightly against a Phicen-like body will affect its lifespan negatively.
Correct. Every purchase is a gamble. I respect that it's one you're not willing to take. Completely understandable.

Correct. Every purchase is a gamble. I respect that it's one you're not willing to take. Completely understandable.

It doesn't feel like much of a gamble to me. None of the figures I've bought over the past decade are having tears, flaking, rubbing, etc. I don't know if I'm just incredibly lucky, or if it's because I only change the poses for them once every few years, if that.
I'm pretty sure my Catwoman will be fine.

It doesn't feel like much of a gamble to me. None of the figures I've bought over the past decade are having tears, flaking, rubbing, etc. I don't know if I'm just incredibly lucky, or if it's because I only change the poses for them once every few years, if that.
Same. We all go by past experiences. Mine reflects yours. I don't put my figures in highly dynamic poses. And I very rarely repose. This has worked out well for my figures, personally.

It seems to boil down to climate. I’ve seen some folks’ BvS Batflecks disintegrate, but so far mine and many others look exactly the same as the day I got it. It’s not very humid where we are.

These arguments are silly. Here’s some reality: I’ve had pleather figures now for a very, VERY long time, and TBLeague figures, with absolutely ZERO issues. They have all been in a temperature/humidity controlled room with the windows blacked out completely. If you can’t do that, or you live in a high humidity area with no way to control it, this is not the hobby you should be in. Period. You only have yourself to blame if these are rotting that quickly. For a hobby this expensive, you need to take the necessary precautions, which requires spending money, on making the required environment for better stability and longevity.

But are they wearing latex :ROFLMAO:

club bdsm GIF

Back