Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which three of these four should be part of the Clean DX set?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These arguments are silly. Here’s some reality: I’ve had pleather figures now for a very, VERY long time, and TBLeague figures, with absolutely ZERO issues. They have all been in a temperature/humidity controlled room with the windows blacked out completely. If you can’t do that, or you live in a high humidity area with no way to control it, this is not the hobby you should be in. Period. You only have yourself to blame if these are rotting that quickly. For a hobby this expensive, you need to take the necessary precautions, which requires spending money, on making the required environment for better stability and longevity.
Not the hobby I should be in because I don't want a rubber latex suit, thats absurd :ROFLMAO:
Reality is, its not pleather though. It says in the description its latex.
Latex comes from the rubber tree if they go the natural route, pleather comes from plastic based materials, its totally different.
Maybe they are going to go for Synthetic latex but that don't last as long as natural latex so who knows.

Back