JND / Kojun Works: 1/6 John Wick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
JND Studios Co. said:
List of JND Production for 2025

(Not in order and plans could be changed)

1/3 Jack Sparrow

1/3 Stellar Blade

1/6 Girls' Revolution Six People

1/6 Gojun Works John Wick

1/3 Exhuma (Korean film)

1/3 Ben Affleck Batman

1/3 Gandalf

1/6 Gojun Works: Hobbit

1/6 Gojun Works: 3 Harry Potter books (Malfoy, Hagrid, and Snape)

1/3 Griffith

1/3 Daenerys

1/6 Berserk Stetschu

1/3 undisclosed type, 1/6 Gojun Works undisclosed type.

what is Girls' Revolution Six People?

I googled and it was about revolutionary France. Or is it K-pop?

Interested in the 1/3 Danerys.

Interesting. Hopefully it's better than their 1/3 in the same way their 1/6 Joker looks better than their 1/3.

I guess I'm "JNDizing" the collection now b/c I also most likely want that 1/3 Batfleck, Gandalf and Jack Sparrow. However, unless they start offering exclusives, I'll be buying from Spec or Comic Concepts from now on. Shipping from JND is not only expensive, but can be a little bit of a headache with customs

Last edited:
"1/6 Berserk Stetschu"... what's a stetschu? Statue?? :lol

I'm definitely interested in seeing more 1/6 Berserk figures. The ThreeZero line, while good, is lacking in some ways in terms of quality.

Interesting. Hopefully it's better than their 1/3 in the same way their 1/6 Joker looks better than their 1/3.

I guess I'm "JNDizing" the collection now b/c I also most likely want that 1/3 Batfleck and 1/3 Gandalf. However, unless they start offering exclusives, I'll be buying from Spec or Comic Concepts from now on. Shipping from JND is not only expensive, but can be a little bit of a headache with customs

The pricing is more transparent if you buy from a local distributor like SpecFic. Shipping, customs tax, etc. is all built into the price.

When buying direct from JND, shipping fees can fluctuate, you have to deal with filling out customs forms and paying customs tax. But I think the overall JND price is about the same (if not cheaper) than going through a local distributor - especially if you factor in state sales tax.

The main advantage of buying direct from JND is you get the statue months quicker and customer service turnaround is much faster (for defective statues, repairs, breakage, etc.) since there is no middleman.

For the WW JL Platinum, JND sent me a replacement shield in less than a week.

The pricing is more transparent if you buy from a local distributor like SpecFic. Shipping, customs tax, etc. is all built into the price.

When buying direct from JND, shipping fees can fluctuate, you have to deal with filling out customs forms and paying customs tax. But I think the overall JND price is about the same (if not cheaper) than going through a local distributor - especially if you factor in state sales tax.

The main advantage of buying direct from JND is you get the statue months quicker and customer service turnaround is much faster (for defective statues, repairs, breakage, etc.) since there is no middleman.

For the WW JL Platinum, JND sent me a replacement shield in less than a week.
I agree that pricing works out to be the about the same, give or take, and that buying direct is good for replacement/defective items. The customs stuff really is annoying enough for me though. Not only do I NOT want a customs agent to potentially open it up and damage it (I've seen it happen to ppl in the Facebook group), I also didn't like the threats JND kept emailing me about having the item sent back even though I had already filled out the customs forms and contacted the customs agent. It was a stressful week dealing with all that and the potential of not getting my statue. Definitely not looking forward to doing it again for Reeve.

Last edited:
I agree that pricing works out to be the about the same, give or take, and that buying direct is good for replacement/defective items. The customs stuff really is annoying enough for me though. Not only do I NOT want a customs agent to potentially open it up and damage it (I've seen it happen to ppl in the Facebook group), I also didn't like the threats JND kept emailing me about having the item sent back even though I had already filled out the customs forms and contacted the customs agent. It was a stressful week dealing with all that and the potential of not getting my statue. Definitely not looking forward to doing it again for Reeve.

Customs are a nightmare. My WW came with a defect the first time I received and JND fixed free of charge, it came with another defect that they also kindly fixed free of charge, but Korean customs opened it up, messed the hair a little and broke part of the skirt. Understandably JND said they could no longer fix it free of charge so now I'm in the position of trying to fix it myself, or having to pay a huge shipping sum and a fix sum to get that part mended, which I'm not sure is even worth the cost or stress of anything further happening.

Obviously the statue shouldn't have come damaged the first or second time, but I can't really blame JND with no longer being able to offer help the third time (it was packaged securely and photos showed good repair, it would have came in with satisfaction this time), I don't see any need for customs to rough handle, and there's no choice or say in how they open them. But I don't think this just pertains to JND shipping, surely it'd happen regardless with Spec or another place?

In fact I'd be MORE weary from places like Spec, as if they ship with a lower value and customs open and damage, they only owe you the price listed as it was shipped. So for me JND listed it as a £100 repair, so that is all FedEX offered, despite being able to show the actual cost of the item.

Customs are a nightmare. My WW came with a defect the first time I received and JND fixed free of charge, it came with another defect that they also kindly fixed free of charge, but Korean customs opened it up, messed the hair a little and broke part of the skirt. Understandably JND said they could no longer fix it free of charge so now I'm in the position of trying to fix it myself, or having to pay a huge shipping sum and a fix sum to get that part mended, which I'm not sure is even worth the cost or stress of anything further happening.

Obviously the statue shouldn't have come damaged the first or second time, but I can't really blame JND with no longer being able to offer help the third time (it was packaged securely and photos showed good repair, it would have came in with satisfaction this time), I don't see any need for customs to rough handle, and there's no choice or say in how they open them. But I don't think this just pertains to JND shipping, surely it'd happen regardless with Spec or another place?

In fact I'd be MORE weary from places like Spec, as if they ship with a lower value and customs open and damage, they only owe you the price listed as it was shipped. So for me JND listed it as a £100 repair, so that is all FedEX offered, despite being able to show the actual cost of the item.

Are customs inspecting the statues at random?

I guess I’ve been lucky so far, it does not appear any of my JND statues have been opened or inspected (from either Spec or JND direct).

I own 5 JNDs so far and have 4 on PO.

Are customs inspecting the statues at random?

I guess I’ve been lucky so far, it does not appear any of my JND statues have been opened or inspected (from either Spec or JND direct).

I own 5 JNDs so far and have 4 on PO.

Seemingly. My Dark Knight Batman was inspected by British customs, had the yellow tape doing it up saying it was, thankfully there were no issues with that one, although I was very concerned as I saw a story where another customs had opened one up and damaged the head.

Then Korean customs opened JL WW on its final repair and somehow damaged the skirt, there's a small part of the pattern design that was completely obliterated, along with the whip and belt pin pulled off. They also took of the plastic wrap around the head and hair causing the hair to become more of a mess than it should have done.

I don't know why they seem to be open to inspection a fair bit. I have Arthur Fleck from Spec Fiction wasn't expected, WW84, The Batman, Joker and Superman weren't neither, so 2 out of 7 have.

Apparently there's nothing that can be done. I've heard really bad stories of people buying things in America and customs absolutely destroying them.

To be honest it all makes me apprehensive collecting them. Although if customs inspect and damage an item you can claim the price of the item back, but this is why I'm apprehensive also about buying from places that mark the value down, or getting WW repaired.

Why do customs open anything? There's a declaration note included. Isn't the only thing they have to do is see that it's a "statue" or "toy", run it through the x-ray to confirm that, "yep... is as stated" and move on?

Why do customs open anything? There's a declaration note included. Isn't the only thing they have to do is see that it's a "statue" or "toy", run it through the x-ray to confirm that, "yep... is as stated" and move on?
But then they don’t get the pleasure of plunging a Stanley knife through your shipper box- naturally not following the taped seem lines, just aiming dead centre down the front face- and carelessly carving straight through the product box as well, scratching up the artwork before hastily taping up the violent gash with branded tape.

My actual experience with a customs inspection.

Last edited:
But then they don’t get the pleasure of plunging a Stanley knife through your shipper box- naturally not following the taped seem lines, just aiming dead centre down the front face- and carelessly carving straight through the product box as well, scratching up the artwork before hastily taping up the violent gash with branded tape.

My actual experience with an customs inspection.
Shame. No one has respect for anything. One time an item of mine was opened but it wasn't completely disheveled and dismantled. Only reason I knew at all was that it has one of those customs inspection notes in there stating it was opened and inspected.

Back