JND / Kojun Works to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Based on what they have done in 1/6 and this list, I'm leaning to believe they don't have the capacity yet to do articulated figures with complex costumes like Batman. The 1/6 Berserk Guts in armor would be something to look forward to but it's a statue.

Stet chu JND doing a 1/6 fixed posed Bale Batman?
Si!

Why is Kojun Gojun now?

And where'd 1/3 Aragorn go? They've already teased the render.

You telling me I've got to wait till 2026 to even see that now?
That list is for 2025 projects. Aragorn is a 2024 project set to be revealed before the year is out which is why it's not on that list.

I think the "Gojun" was just a typo since they also apparently misspelled "statue" as "Stetschu" under the 1/3 Berserk -- a funny typo though :lol

No Indiana Jones is a bummer. Wonder if any of these companies besides Hot Toys is even allowed to do it.
Given how difficult JND has said it was for Disney to even let them do the 1/3 Last Crusade Indy, it really doesn't surprise me. They wanted ROTL but Disney only allowed them The Last Crusade and said if it sold well enough, they would revisit for future characters. It was like a trial run to see if Disney would allow them more characters. I guess it did sell enough if they're allowing them to make Jacks Sparrow. Who knows though, this might not be finite and he could just pop up at random down the road in 1/6.

Last edited:
Back