JND Studios 1/3 Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Apparently this is the list of JND products for 2025. Let’s get this hype train rollin’!

IMG_2458.png

Last edited:
THIS is what I've been hoping for! Can't wait to see what JND are able to do. Just gotta pray the likeness is better than the Cinemaquette. Would be great if there's a way for the option to have the jacket on and off as well as having the hat included. I think the cinemaquette eventually offered that for direct orders or some type of exclusive.

I do wonder if he'll have a sculpted mustache/goatee or will it be rooted? Maybe just the chin braids will be rooted?

Hopefully it's from one of the first three movies and not the last two, but I'll take it anyway!

I selfishly also need this to be on the tail end of 2025 with paying for Reeve soon, Aragorn going up for order later this year and then Gandalf, Batfleck and Jack Sparrow all next year :thud:

Last edited:
I'm definitely hoping its from Black Pearl! Jack is on my shortlist of characters that are automatic buys for me if JND makes them in 1/3 scale pretty much no matter what. My others include ED2 Ash, Charlize Furiosa, Pfieffer Catwoman (which I do have on PO), Slave Leia, and of course Ellen Ripley. Then there's a whole list in my head of characters that I would consider if they turned out great. Indiana Jones was on that list, for example, but I'm pretty "meh" on how that looks.

Oh man, I haven't been too interested in picking anything up from them so far, but 1/6 JND Berserk stuff may get me

Back