JND Studios / Kojun Works - 1/6 Girls Revolution: Yui

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cocomonk22

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Girl of the Day "Paripi Yui" formerly from Shumi Arts: https://shumiarts.com/product/2b9ee97a-5538-4501-ad83-080759fcf494

AeNVRyC.jpeg

Basic Edition (PVC): 1200
Collector's Edition (Kojun Works): 300

Webtoon release date: September 13
Animation release date: September 20
Pre-order date: September 27

Teaser video:

rvyngU3.png

wiv0K50.png

m1GkHy9.png

nFTFzJY.jpeg

Last edited:
Those extras are pretty neat, the artwork is very vibrant lol. That passport photo shows the same figure as before, I wonder if the Basic will have no changes? I wouldn't mind that since I already thought it was good enough to buy.

From what I heard the basic version will be the same as what Shumi was offering but with moving eyes. Should be the same price as well.

I'm just wondering about the target market for this line.
The figure itself looks really good but even Harry Potter stuff didn't sound like it was a big seller for JND so this seems a little risky.

I'm just wondering about the target market for this line.
The figure itself looks really good but even Harry Potter stuff didn't sound like it was a big seller for JND so this seems a little risky.
Target audience is mainly China, Korea, Japan for this series.

20% changed from Shumi Arts version:
  • Changed to dedicated body with integrated body and neck
  • Moving eyes
  • Costume quality modified
Story #1 Text Ver Video:

Story #2 Text Ver Video:

Story #3 Text Ver Video:

Story #FINAL Text Ver Video:

Last edited:
This and any young male 1/6 samurai will make a nice pair of display. Sort of shrine maiden (okuni) and samurai combo.
I already have JPT Tadakatsu on preorder.. so if this one is somewhat affordable, it might be tempting.. 🤔

"The most realistic Girl figure", "real girl", "delightful experience together", "create your own girl"...
These guys really go all out with their dollies, huh?

And I wonder if they're actually going the anatomically correct route like some of the old Phicen/TBLeague figures.

It's been 7 months since I completed my order on the official Shumiart site. 2 months passed since I requested to cancel my order. I still haven't received a refund or any response. Is the official Shumiart site still in business? I'm suspicious that JND is now accepting orders, as I've already completed my order. Shumiart's activities are unstable. Overseas users, please be careful.

Back