Joker: Folie à Deux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoyed it.

So did I, but then my taste is well documented. :sneaky: It was bleak AF, but then I love Blade Runner and The Crow.

Deconstruction is definitely the word. Reminded me of Broadchurch S2 and the Better Call Saul finale.

I even thought the music was judicious and organic for the most part, though it did get a little much at its peak.

In fact...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I just read that Todd Phillips hates the audience so much that the full frontal nudity scene is when Joker walks up to the camera and "teabags" the audience, and that select theaters will have live participants a la Megalopolis that will get up in the row behind you and do that to the back of your head for real.

I just read that Todd Phillips hates the audience so much that the full frontal nudity scene is when Joker walks up to the camera and "teabags" the audience, and that select theaters will have live participants a la Megalopolis that will get up in the row behind you and do that to the back of your head for real.
Holy crap lol

The first film was strongly inspired by Taxi Driver and The King of Comedy, it's harder to write an original story
story...Todd Phillips said he would never make a sequel, but a billion profits and the awards must have changed his mind.
The budget increased from 60 to 200 million dollars. I haven't seen the movie yet, but it seems like all the courtroom scenes are particularly boring.

It's like The Rocky Horror Picture Show for sex offenders. I'm picturing some future prison movie nights that descend into chaos lol...

joker fans thinking: "mmmmmmmm how can I get a private screening of this movie mmmmmm"

glitched 8-part torrent recorded from side of small theater in China with heads blocking most of the view.
4dcdw192msa91.jpg

STINK-EEE-POO!!!

This movie is an embarrassing goose egg. Bleeeechh!!

It's a battle of which movie is the most colossal turd, between this and Megalopolis.

2024 has been a truly wretched year for movies.

STINK-EEE-POO!!!

This movie is an embarrassing goose egg. Bleeeechh!!

It's a battle of which movie is the most colossal turd, between this and Megalopolis.

2024 has been a truly wretched year for movies.
how does it compare to madam web

Tried to watch it it. The bootleg's on torrent sites. I couldn't get through it. It just sucks.

I didn't hate it, didn't love it. It was okay, but I can see why people who loved the first one would hate this.

The music was fine, but it can feel out of place. The pacing was all over the place during the 1st act.

It's an okay watch, terrible "sequel", but I do think movie is being a tad bit overhated right now. It's not bad bad, at least not 39% on RT bad

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back