Joker: Folie à Deux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why did they approve matrix 4? in matrix 4 they literally insult the studio.
they literally have a wooden hand giving you the middle finger. they literally have a street sign saying " for those that love to eat poo"

matrix 4 literally has a scene mocking studio writers coming up with ideas for a matrix reboot.

xdzg3rY.jpeg
I want to see the real you.

crows, enough rape AI...!

Your computer is now being monitored by the authorities as belonging to a possible 'person of interest' in future crimes.

But if you're going to do one more... I'd like to see one with Nicholson Joker.... and then a Ledger Joker one too. All our favorite Jokers should be raped now.

:D

Your computer is now being monitored by the authorities as belonging to a possible 'person of interest' in future crimes.

But if you're going to do one more... I'd like to see one with Nicholson Joker.... and then a Ledger Joker one too. All our favorite Jokers should be raped now.

mmmmm.... specific jokes are a little harder but I'll try!

( I can definitely get leto joker that's easy lol :ROFLMAO:
I'll put them under spoilers. I'll try all 3)

Watched a dirty bootleg. It's a shrug. I wasn't invested in the first movie except that I thought Phoenix was great. This one he didn't feel like the same character, or even much of a character at all. Also disagree that Gaga was wasted or barely in it...felt like the movie was more about her. She was responsible for almost everything that happened. Arthur was just manipulated by different people. The ending felt like a relief for the character to me. And the other guy I don't think is supposed to be significant of anything except that he's another sick person. If anyone in this movie even approaches the Criminal Mastermind it's Lee. This universe is just a glass of water in a cup that had some residual Detective Cola in it.
The songs felt like padding, or an excuse for some trailer shots to look like there was some action. Where did that budget go??
Next Bat product, please and thank you.

ObnAH4q.jpeg

WhS3Vwu.jpeg

I got a couple.

it's harder because when I type joker it only creates images from Joaquin Phoenix lol

Most likely with Bucky. Maybe that mechanical arm wasn't the only physical "enhancement" Hydra gave him. ::horror
Somehow that’d probably land more views and ratings than Folie à Wtf Is Happening To This Character.

That makes two legendary characters Hollywood has tainted in the past two years.

Back