Joker: Folie à Deux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
creepy smile GIF

Your own gif says it best...

The sad part is I watched them film Halloween Ends, therefore all the more insulting.

IMG_9086.jpeg

I wasn’t interested in Phoenix Joker to the degree of Ledger, Nicholson or what’s claimed to be the original shape from Halloween 1978 in these new garbage sequels.

So ultimately, I can just forget about this interpretation like Leto, though this version actually had potential that it never saw outside of the final act of Joker 2019.

I wasn’t interested in Phoenix Joker to the degree of Ledger, Nicholson or what’s claimed to be the original shape from Halloween 1978 in these new garbage sequels.

So ultimately, I can just forget about this interpretation like Leto, though this version actually had potential that it never saw outside of the final act of Joker 2019.
i don't dislike the first joker movie but I secretly could never see how this Arthur could be one Batman's nemesis.
even in the first one, Arthur seemed frail and weakling.
yeah he killed people and everything but he didn't seem very smart or very evil.
he was an abused child, a bullied mentally unwell guy. he never screamed psychopath criminal mastermind.

I know what the red hood origins of the joker are, and his stand up. I get that. but this movie just continues the story of that frail sickly unintelligent poor guy from the first one.

Last edited:
That South Park episode is so horrifying. I can't look.

I can't believe there's people here who have not seen it.

But was the lesson learned? NO. In fact, it's gotten worse since 2008. Much, much worse. Franchises litter the cinemascape with only their torn underwear left behind. Only Back to the Future has been free of this cinephile assault. But I know it will come. One day.

Can someone please inform the simpleton Tod Phillips that movies are a fantasy for the audience to lose themselves away from real life and if that fantasy involves enjoying watching villains causing mayhem chaos death and destruction that’s perfectly fine because it allows us to enjoy fantastical elements and watch heroes rise to counter evil in whatever manifestation it takes.

Hell sometimes we just enjoy watching people getting destroyed by great villains, that’s entertainment!

Last edited:
Exactly, there’ll never be another Jack Nicholson, Heath Ledger, or another Nick Castle, Dick Warlock.

I’m tired of legacy sequels, tired of rebooting things, tired of overarching universes.

I’ll take more one offs like Joker but actually give me The Joker this time.

The audience shouldn’t have to hold the supervillain’s hand throughout the runtime. Give Joker some balls, like Ledger’s and Nicholson’s.

If Joker isn’t immediately in charge the moment he walks into a room, then honey that ain’t The Joker.

I had no plans to watch it befoer I heard how bad it was, now I'm furious at what I heard.

Why would I want any Joker merch now?

Their Jobs is to make peopel want the merch!!!

Can investors sue these guys for this? Not joking. Your job is to make money, not lose it. This was absurd!!! This movie didn't even TRY to make him cool again, instead they made him into a walking cringe fest.

Back