Joker: Folie à Deux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s always funny to see a narrative getting pushed, then being denied of its existence.

Make men a quick shot so he appears less than, like he isn’t used to it, therefore vulnerable and not in lead in the dynamic. That narrative has been pushed far more than just here.

Yet also take issue if I’m experienced and have developed the ability to go for hours, therefore doing as I please, not at another’s mercy or possible manipulation tactics.

There’s no winning with these types of people, everything and nothing you do is always perceived in a negative manner.

You have to justify why you don’t like someone, somehow.

It would of been worse if he couldn’t get it up lol
not really. you could say he was hurt from cop violence or nervous. scenes where a guy can't get it up look like he's nervous

this becomes like the pathetic guy in American pie. the one that couldn't last 1 second

not really. you could say he was hurt from cop violence or nervous. scenes where a guy can't get it up look like he's nervous

this becomes like the pathetic guy in American pie. the one that couldn't last 1 second
Yeah everyone gets whiskey dick at least once,
if not you don’t get laid enough.

This though, is just like
“how can we further throw this character in the furnace.”

How many more uncontrollable characters
have to be emasculated in some shape or form?

I can’t believe that with a $200 million dollar movie not one person figured out that a pathetic person who can also turn on the charm, charisma and mad skills when needed makes for a much more interesting character study than just a pathetic character with no other traits.

Sheesh.

I can’t believe that with a $200 million dollar movie not one person figured out that a pathetic person who can also turn on the charm, charisma and mad skills when needed makes for a much more interesting character study than just a pathetic character with no other traits.

Sheesh.
They’re aware of any possible cool traits given to him in the first film, that’s why this one is strategically void of those traits.

It’s a miracle anyone even found Arthur cool in the 2019 film, in this film though? No chance.

Sheesh.
It’s WB what do you expect. Apparently they must be doing good enough to blow 200 million and de value an iconic villian . I mean hey it just makes it that much easier for Disney to buy

They’re aware of any possible cool traits given to him in the first film, that’s why this one is strategically void of those traits.

It’s a miracle anyone even found Arthur cool in the 2019 film, in this film though? No chance.
im so glad I never got in the joker train back then

that first movie wasn't bad of course. but I knew
I knew they were making joker too weakly and sympathetic.
I could feel it. they made him do pathetic and vulnerable back then. I could tell it wasn't right.

he was almost like a sickly lonely child.

everyone kept praising that movie but I just couldn't embrace it. he was too sad.
there's no way that first joker would become the batman joker. the troll mastermind .
this Arthur was too vulnerable and too naive

IMG_3481.jpeg

Back