Joker: Folie à Deux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor Coppola, why he chose to blow nearly half his fortune on that ridiculous Megalopolis movie, I'll never understand. I guess the studios were right by not wanting anything to do with that script.

I'm sure it plays in his head much better than on screen. Like a fever dream. He's had this tendency for a very long time -- all the way back to One from the Heart.

They made a rare "Arthur the Clown" from Joker 2 as well -- they're just waiting for approval of his likeness rights when he's being raped.

1ed75abd6ae75b855707e649d33ee5e1.gif

I found a picture of the prototype

eUkx2Sb.jpeg

the biggest controversy he had recently was abandoning a gay romance movie and damaging their production.

that alone was in the headlines before joker 2 dropped
that was kind of a big deal because he affected their production.
I remember hearing about that, yeah. I didn't know production had already started tho.

I think he dropped 5 days before filming and they were ready to start and he screw the entire thing. didn't give notice just dropped out.
How ironic that he still ended up playing a character that took it in the @ss - and it seems fitting his movie is getting shafted as well. Karma’s a ***** lol…

It's amusing to think he essentially starved himself for months for this role and this is the outcome of his efforts.

Back