Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Congrats to all who converted!

My NRD just got charged after converting last week. I talked to a SS rep who told me I was never meant to be closed from the original wait list I got on last September. There was no oversight in me not being cancelled like some of you said, I just got on early enough to not be cut. But in any case Joker's coming.

Man, this piece looks AMAZING! Should've got on the Ex when I had a chance but missed out. I'll do Batman, Supes, and WW PF's instead. Only have room for about three DC pieces. Congrats to all who scored this piece in either ES (but especially the lucky Ex winners).

So that green date has disappeared from my callendar in my account. Does that mean bad news? Not sure. it is now a black square instead of green.

Its gone from mine as well... I'm not worried

So that green date has disappeared from my callendar in my account. Does that mean bad news? Not sure. it is now a black square instead of green.

I think you only get worried when it morphs into a pink pineapple.

patience my frienD :1-1: .......... i wish all of us will get Joker Ex.....

Dhaval my friend i am glad you got your joker ex like me and everyone else that converted welcome everyone to the conversion club joining the first two to convert. :yess::1-1::panic::wave:hi5: Everyone that didn't convert please be patient as there are more conversions as cc gets cancelled, i'm sure that is why we got our conversions. And people changing their minds due to unexpected expenses. Please you will be joining the club soon. Now for us that converted......... THE WAIT!!!! DUM DUM DUM!!!!!:panic::gah::mad::impatient:

I dont know but I reckon that means they've got it in hand and it's shipping on that date. The green blob I had on the 9th has now gone and I've got a black blob on the 8th now. I reckon dat joker is shipping baby!
batmanjokergiftscreenshot.jpg

Dhaval my friend i am glad you got your joker ex like me and everyone else that converted welcome everyone to the conversion club joining the first two to convert. :yess::1-1::panic: Everyone that didn't convert please be patient as there are more conversions as cc gets cancelled, i'm sure that is why we got our conversions. And people changing their minds due to unexpected expenses. Please you will be joining the club soon. Now for us that converted......... THE WAIT!!!! DUM DUM DUM!!!!!:panic::gah::mad::impatient:

:hi5::duff I really want everyone must to converT for Joker EX

I'm going to be checking every hour :panic: this ones going to be hard to get since the ES now is small compared to the insanely new ES for all the new DC statues.

dont worry there will be lot more conversions now every week is going to have some conversions next week is for you

Mine would've converted easily I guess. Oh well.....
Cheers,
Neo.
:1-1:

Congrat Dhaval!! And all whom got the conversion!

Thanks BrO.....:hi5:
i got on the waitlist on the 13th, a day too late me thinks. oh well

it will convert jusT don't give uP

I have the reg on order from AE and got on the EX waitlist on 6/14, so fingers crossed!

will converT :lecture

I got on the WL 3rd of August, so good luck to me I guess
:pray:

YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!! so happy! got the conversion!!! finally my first sideshow is just around the corner!!!!

:hi5:
mine converted too :)

jump on the WL on 6/13, not convert yet :monkey2

:pray:
I got on about 5 hrs after it opened up on the 12th. Nothing yet for me though. If I don't convert, I'll sell my Batman and Poison Ivy EX's more than likely.

u will get conversion be patience

I m on the waitlist 5-6 hours after you guys that have been converted. Finger cross now if not I still have the regular on order.

next week its ur time

Why do you want all of the people who ordered on time to lose theirs?

did i say that ......... :stick .... I mean everybody of us should get Ex not through CC declines but if there less or nO complaints about this statue then most of the waitlist going to convert

wtf? Dhaval is crazy, he's like that songify kid on the bike - 'I know you can believe in yorself, if you beliene in yorself your waitlist will convert, if you don't you just keep quoting post EVRYBODY! iknow you waitlist will convert, I KNOW IT! I know your waitlist will convert I KNOW IT!'

[ame]https://youtu.be/F2ZShmt19uQ[/ame]

With all these conversions, I realized I wasn't elite anymore and canceled my order.
Great going! Thanks for helping one more peep out there on the WL.

I got on about 5 hrs after it opened up on the 12th. Nothing yet for me though. If I don't convert, I'll sell my Batman and Poison Ivy EX's more than likely.
The Ex on this is seriously aint worth cancelling all that much.

Where's Buttmunch at? I'd love to see his reaction to all this considering he made dozens of posts telling people that their WL's won't convert and that they should give up hope. :slap
Munchin' on his own words I guess! :lol

Dunno what black means now but yesterday confirmed it on Live Chat that the green box was a system error and it shouldn't have been there in my account calendar.

if it wasnt for u guys hype and all the elite crap , i would have settled for the reg, had only ordered reg first, then becos of shais elite crap, got on the new waitlist, i wanna be elite too :monkey2
Haha! But seriously, that ____ is best left to that other thread. Don't spoil the fun here.

dont worry , he does that to us all the time , :wink1:
Backhand! :D

Cheers,
Neo.

wtf? Dhaval is crazy, he's like that songify kid on the bike - 'I know you can believe in yorself, if you beliene in yorself your waitlist will convert, if you don't you just keep quoting post EVRYBODY! iknow you waitlist will convert, I KNOW IT! I know your waitlist will convert I KNOW IT!'

Lol. In reality every person who wait listed won't convert. I'm sure this board is not the full population of people who WL and ordered so who knows how many already converted vs who doesn't stand a chance. Even on statues of ES 500, you don't see 500 different posters all chiming in, it's mostly the same people over and over.

But amidst the cattiness, bragging and nitpicking across these boards I always admire Dhaval's positivity.

Back