Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Really Really. :1-1:

Mike what did you cancel?

This.

Cancel? What 1:6? You cancelled because of Sideshow's 1:6 Joker? Someone is going to be very happy for that conversion :)

Good. I'm not going to do anything with it, someone who has been waiting patiently here should enjoy it.

wow, really? i hate flipping but damn bro...the nice chunk of change u woulda made just selling it. but hey, to each his own.

Not interested in flipping in any fashion. I don't want to deal with it. The Joker PF from the pics so far look great but seeing it I'm not really that upset I cut it loose. The smaller scales allow for more depth to the collection and I was going for the 1:4 because usually the interpretations are better but from seeing the 1:6 I'll be just fine there.

Sweeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock

UPS updated their tracking info and I'm not getting it Tuesday so I'll have it before flying out!!!!

The comic gods must be watching over me!:yess:

Great news!!

I think I have to wait till Th to get mine, still no tracking info

I will get a couple of Acrylic cases to put these Joker and Batman and both are costing me as much as the statues!! :monkey2

You will put up some pics right?

Great news!!

I think I have to wait till Th to get mine, still no tracking info

I will get a couple of Acrylic cases to put these Joker and Batman and both are costing me as much as the statues!! :monkey2

You will put up some pics right?

You know you could probably sell off all those Acrylic cases you buy and use the money from it to get a couple of Custom shelves made. I mean $300-$400 each is a bit too much for acrylic boxes you could probably make yourself.

You know you could probably sell off all those Acrylic cases you buy and use the money from it to get a couple of Custom shelves made. I mean $300-$400 each is a bit too much for acrylic boxes you could probably make yourself.

Yes I guess your right but Im too lazy!
I do have to say, they look killer and save a lot of space for me
I will put a review up on Tues when I get them

still waiting on my shipping notice :impatient:

It can happen between today to tomorrow the latest i believe the warehouse opens at around 8 or 9 today in the morning. So they'll process more orders and ship out soon. Just be patient and tracking will be emailed to you. I have a roaming day off with pay that i can use anytime off work and i'm using it on delivery day of this statue. I haven't been charged yet so i'm still waiting for that.

Come on SS convert please! Still waiting. Flipper is swimming by me each day. But I didn't throw him the bait yet. It's getting tempting to give flipper food.

Damn I was charged last week and still no email with tracking info. I wonder if mine will be here this week. If I get some time I may have to call SSC to get the skinny.

thought i'd have to wait till tomorrow...but Mr J arrived a few mins ago
gotta say that SSC hit a freaking grand slam on this one...went over it with a fine tooth comb and it is flawless
the detail on this is off the scale good (particularly the paint)...once you see the heads up close you'll see what i mean...incredible QC !
when he was first revealed i didn't like the Ex head at all...but after seeing it "in house", i simply don't know which way to display him...both are THAT good

my crappy camera could not possibly show the fine detail in this piece but believe me...he is phenomenal

everyone who ordered Mr J is going to freak out when they see him

sideshowjoker1.jpg

sideshowjoker-1.jpg

sideshowjoker2.jpg

Back