Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ex received

IMG_0975.jpg

IMG_0954.jpg

IMG_0964.jpg

IMG_0965.jpg

Great pics!!
Getting mine tomorrow, very excited!

just did a quick reveal video for everyone... sorry for the bad camera had to use my ipad but wanted everyone to have an idea what to expect....

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPhYKRDoe6c&feature=plcp[/ame]

Great pics :rock mine is in Dublin now. It doesnt usually go via Dublin. O well, roll on tomorrow/thurs :yess:

Mine will be here later today. My camera sucks though, but will take a few pics.
By the way do any of you have advice on a great camera? With the money I spend on collectibles I should invest in a tip top camera. I have a great collection and I want to show it off. Are the Nikons good? Any advice would be most appreciated.

Mine is a 5 minute walk from where I work, in fact it has to go past my place of work to get to the delivery address :gah:

Mine will be here later today. My camera sucks though, but will take a few pics.
By the way do any of you have advice on a great camera? With the money I spend on collectibles I should invest in a tip top camera. I have a great collection and I want to show it off. Are the Nikons good? Any advice would be most appreciated.

If you have the $ the Nikon J1 around $429. is pretty nice and you can shoot ok HQ video with it.And it's got interchangeable lenses available.It comes with one lens but there are package deals out there for like $599. two lenses case everything.
I go back and forth between my 1 Megapixel 2002 Canon Power Shot 110 which is still the best small digital for photo's.And the Nikon which is 10 Megapixels.I would also check into Canon.Check CNET reviews on cameras and prices it's a good place to start.

Back