KALI-MA! I got the MOLA RAM PF!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seriously, how many future pfs can i get, there are still plenty more MUST buys im sure.

Heh. When I started collecting Sideshow products, I swore I'd limit myself to only one or two PFs and stick primarily with the 12-inch figures. Well, it's only a few years later and I'm up to 16 PFs in my collection with another 8 on the way.

Heh. When I started collecting Sideshow products, I swore I'd limit myself to only one or two PFs and stick primarily with the 12-inch figures. Well, it's only a few years later and I'm up to 16 PFs in my collection with another 8 on the way.

I'm the opposite, trying to swear off the 1/6 but they keep making there way here, they are invading the PF land :monkey1

I tried to stay purely 1/6th but then I grabbed one SW PF and the roll down the hill began... Currently I'm pulling back and not being a completist with the SW PF line (holding firm-- kinda at eleven, although every new announcement makes it so tempting to add to that) but I am being a completist with the PF Indy line (especially at the rate AND quality of each release). This Mola Ram will look fantastic and I hope that in addition to an Indy from each film we also get a major bad guy from each movie as well.

Keep it rolling SSC. :whip

I tried to stay purely 1/6th but then I grabbed one SW PF and the roll down the hill began...

HAHA! I hear ya Neil. The PF bug is easy to catch. I would go the other way and get out of 1/6, but Hot Toys (and the scale allowing for more displaying possibilities) makes it difficult to focus on just one or the other, so I have to be 'selective' with both wherever possible.

Currently I'm pulling back and not being a completist with the SW PF line (holding firm-- kinda at eleven, although every new announcement makes it so tempting to add to that)

Well, I was never a completist from the get-go, so it makes it easier to be a bit more selective with BOTH the SW and LOTR PF lines. (Currently I have EX Boba Fett and EX Anakin from SW, with Count Dooku and Luke Jedi on pre-order...and have a connection to get Aragorn and Legolas locally, and will definitely pre-order GTG)

but I am being a completist with the PF Indy line (especially at the rate AND quality of each release). This Mola Ram will look fantastic and I hope that in addition to an Indy from each film we also get a major bad guy from each movie as well.

Keep it rolling SSC. :whip

HAHA, Agreed! and I am a completist with the Indy line of EX PF figures as well. Have ROTLA EX and KOTCS EX, and they're BOTH fantastic (trevor Grove is GOD! What I wouldn't give for him to sculpt a Bespin Han!) and I have the MOLA RAM PF EX on pre-order. I was originally thinking I'd only want 6 Indy PF's in my collection (an Indy from each of the 4 films, plus Mola and Henry Sr.), but I like the idea of a villain from each film. Maybe the following:

ROTLA:
Ceremonial Belloq (would look GREAT with the upcoming 1/4 scale Ark!)

TOD:
Mola Ram

TLC:
Vogel(?) (although I think I'd prefer the Grail Knight!)

KOTCS:
Spalko

Additional Possibilities:
Marion from ROTLA - Raven Bar outfit with headpiece
Short Round
Mutt Williams
Toht

In prep for the coming Mola Ram PF, I had a sketch card commissioned.

molaramcom.jpg

I'd like to see the regular edition sell through so we can get a total edition size.
I have the exclusive on order. 400 is a nice size. I'd like to see a low number for the regular edition too.

Back