Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue - 1/6 Hammer Horror of Dracula

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The TOT is the first I got. Will be getting a KP Dracula and my friend has him already. The KP Dracula is nice but I think the TOT actually has a bit of a better likeness to Lee (though he is an older Lee) especially when it comes to the toothy-mouthed/hissing heads as the KP looks too goofy and the likeness is close to being terrible unlike the other two KP sculpts.

For the price the TOT one is excellent.

The TOT is the first I got. Will be getting a KP Dracula and my friend has him already. The KP Dracula is nice but I think the TOT actually has a bit of a better likeness to Lee (though he is an older Lee) especially when it comes to the toothy-mouthed/hissing heads as the KP looks too goofy and the likeness is close to being terrible unlike the other two KP sculpts.

I do like the somber Lee face on the TOTS. I am not a fan of the teeth on the snarling head though. I think KP is great.

The Dracula coffin is made of metal instead of stone like the Bela Legosi one I think.

Lesser quality but more durable.

But having a coffin is always the way to go imo.

But great that you got your figs.

I have both and I am very happy with TOTs and their own is older but I find looks better due to their version having a more eye catching outfit to re create.

I think I really got the KP out of loyalty and ego. I loved their previous stuff, and also their casket and extra heads mean I can create 3 custom Dracula's.

A smarter man would have just gotten the tots version I moved in...my ego and greed wanted both.

I should've just gotten the TOTs...rather than spend 700 for the Exclusive version...with Tin metal coffin is

The Dracula coffin is made of metal instead of stone like the Bela Legosi one I think.

Lesser quality but more durable.

But having a coffin is always the way to go imo.

But great that you got your figs.

I have both and I am very happy with TOTs and their own is older but I find looks better due to their version having a more eye catching outfit to re create.

I think I really got the KP out of loyalty and ego. I loved their previous stuff, and also their casket and extra heads mean I can create 3 custom Dracula's.

A smarter man would have just gotten the tots version I moved in...my ego and greed wanted both.

I should've just gotten the TOTs...rather than spend 700 for the Exclusive version...with Tin metal coffin is
I never took my coffin out of the box, because there's no room to display it. I had no idea it was metal. I thought it was plastic.

I have multiple Lee Dracula and Cushing items in my collection. I scooped them all up as they came along. Primarily because I am old enough to remember when there was nothing of them to collect. I am floored by the KP releases, and was pleased to see ToTS Lee was as nice as it was.

The NECA Trevor Grove Ultimate figure is beautiful also. Particularly the Lee feral head. I really wish a lot of this stuff was made about 25 years ago. I would've lost my mind to have had things like this when I was younger.

I THINK it's metal. I kept my own in the box but opened it and knocked on it with my knuckles...sounded like metal and felt cold like metal.

I needed to check if my figure was okay....can't display due to moving and space

Back