keysta75 1/6 Collection 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats good with you man? You preordering anything or get anything new recently? I just bought my second Leonidas (great price though), and I have an insane Q3...Jack Sparrow, Sweeney Todd, Indy...yikes!

Hope all is well:D

Everything is good over here and thanks for the love and support. I have a few things on pre-order like The EX ETD Bruce Lee coming soon, I pre-order the other 2 Bruce Lee's as well. I have a custom Dexter fig I'm waiting for Mr.Greggo to paint up. The Jack Sparrow I nearly fell out my chair when I saw him...I can't wait. As for the Sweeney Todd I've never watch the movie but I plan on soon. Oh yeah I have Sgt. Barnes coming soon also pictures when they arrive in hand. Again thanks for the love my fellow man.

Wicked dude! I'm on the fence about Chris Taylor and Barnes but if they do Elias then I will for sure pick them all up- they are still a pretty decent price :D you should definitely watch Sweeney Todd man, its amazing- I'm not a big fan of musicals but this one is great. Did you ever switch out your body on your Bauer? I think I might try to work on the headsculpt and see if it fits on the new TTM..I'm also trying to pick up some Medicom season 5 clothes..hopefully I can get em! Glad all is well with you ;)

Hey Keysta75 - you pose your toys like I do... with maticulous realism! Love it... You have to update these pics with your DX04 -

which body are you using for the Bruce in the white shirt?

Hey Keysta75 - you pose your toys like I do... with maticulous realism! Love it... You have to update these pics with your DX04 -

which body are you using for the Bruce in the white shirt?

Thanks sixth sith:1-1: I'm using the battle damage body for the Bruce Lee in the white jacket. I will update those pictures when I get my new camera.

I REALLY need to get a new camera. Your pics are awesome bro.

So where are your pics of Thor?? I know you've got him :impatient:

Are you planning on doing the helmet mod on him? I did it to mine today and it looks SO much better. It really makes a huge difference. I didn't even bother with a spare helmet as it was so easy. I'll chuck a pic up in my thread tomorrow.

Bob

IMG_0827.jpg

Nice pic matey !!!!

You have Spidey ! He looks awsome. What are your thoughts? As good as he looks?

Bob

keysta! How's it going my friend? :wave

You picking up any new HT lately? Let me know how things are going, haven't heard from you in awhile!

PS. Sell me your Chris Taylor :lol ;)

Back