Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Delayed yet again!!!:gah:

Thank you for your pre-order of the Valkyrie of the Dead - Kier - Court of the Dead Premium Format Figure (300372)!

We are working hard on your hand crafted item and wanted to update you on the arrival status of your item. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse between November and December 2015. However, with the updated information provided to us by our production team, this item is expected to arrive between December 2015 and January 2016.

Also got E-mail for PG, now due November and December 2015. Yeah right!

I used to get excited when I saw an email from SS. Now I just feel like they're constantly doing this to me:

KPIffy2.gif

I'm liking Siren more and more as well. I just need to know if those little guys can be removed or not. It kind of ruins the scale for me, otherwise I would've ordered her already.

God this line has to have the longest high profile display time with the lowest yield amount available in SSC history.. why is it taking sooooooo long for these guys.. They look great and I was in like 2 years years ago.. but I'm slow,y just losing interest.... Seems very odd spending so much creative time and energy and then having the Queen the sole PF... Damn these better be stunning when they ship...:) Again the designs are great! They must be a production nightmare...

Stop being so fickle:) they stumbled with the Queen but I betcha the rest are gonna be stellar.

God this line has to have the longest high profile display time with the lowest yield amount available in SSC history.. why is it taking sooooooo long for these guys.. They look great and I was in like 2 years years ago.. but I'm slow,y just losing interest.... Seems very odd spending so much creative time and energy and then having the Queen the sole PF... Damn these better be stunning when they ship...:) Again the designs are great! They must be a production nightmare...

Back