King Leonidas Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:lol:lol Sorry, that was funny. I think everybody who really wants this PF has it by now.

Not me,I won't have mine until July. I have it Flex and won't make my first payment until May. I'm sure it will be hard to locate in the near future,as it's low numered AND the best PF I've seen in a good while. I wasn't even going to get but it just looks too damn cool to pass up.

i just ordered the exclusive, then canceled my order on purpose to get the flex pay option......lets hope it kicks in, if not im still getting it, it's so frikkin bad ass and i dont really wanna pay ebay prices later on, not to mention for exclusive pieces...they really go up in value.

Guys, if I order this, and cancel right away, will it allow me to Flex-Pay it? I'll order it only if I can FP it. Also, it says the FP version is Sold-Out, so that has me curious if it will work.

Guys, if I order this, and cancel right away, will it allow me to Flex-Pay it? I'll order it only if I can FP it. Also, it says the FP version is Sold-Out, so that has me curious if it will work.

If Flexpay is sold out then you will have to pay the full amount.

You could possibly try ordering it then canceling and the flex payment option should come up.

I just signed up on the wait list for the flexpay version; it converted the very next day.

^^^^... maybe I should've done that. And you did it recently too? That's good then. There may be hope for me.

Edit: Ok, I just got on the WL for the Exc FP, and canceled my In-Stock order completely.

Last edited:
Sup guys! I just joined the 300 PF club. Ordered exclusive Leonidas this weekend and Sideshow is getting ready to ship it to me!:banana

mine is shipping this week too, seems like my request for a flexpay option didnt kick in which is fine, lucky i have the funds available for this and terminator pfs. im really hyped about the king leonidas pf!

Back