King Leonidas Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have taken pics of mine instead of talking but the shield needs to be replaced because of broken broken arrows and I don't want any pictures of anything that's less than perfect. :lecture :duh :lol

It was either post this image or a picture of s but since it's Dave's birthday I thought I'd give him a break and go with Ricky. :D

Karma, Frank --- you were not worthy of a mint shield. :emperor

i got mine today and here are some quick shots, please excuse my crappy picture taking skillz!!!! :eek:

IMG_1346.jpg

IMG_1344.jpg

IMG_1343.jpg

IMG_1332.jpg

Actually isn't it forum etiquette to start a new official photo thread when a new item starts shipping? :monkey3

In about 3 to 4 hours I plan on continuing that procedure. :rock

And I may contribute as I just got my shield replacement notification email so I'll attempt to glue the broken broken arrows back onto the shield and take some pics as well. :banana

today the king has captured europe:D

its an amazing statue... and the exclusive is the only way to go...

but i have 3 problems with my statue:(

first the "noseprotector" on his helmet was broken. thats really angry. my first broken peace from ss...

second problem. one of the three holes for the arrows is not deep enough. the arrow fits. but just when you put it exactly in. when you touch the base for example, the arrow fall out the hole...

and the third problem is that i cant close the cape. how did you managed this?

here are some pics:

16042009699-1.jpg

16042009702-1.jpg

16042009705-1.jpg

16042009701-1.jpg

16042009703-1.jpg

16042009706-1.jpg

...and the third problem is that i cant close the cape. how did you managed this?...

Mine was very difficult to attach as well. You just have to be persistent, careful and patient. To make things worse, I got it on the first time then realized I forgot to put on the necklace and had to remove it and put it on again. I just basically manipulated both sides of the cloak with my thumbs until I got the clasp to engage.

thanks for the explain.

but it doesnt work...:(
i mean im not too stupid to make it . the cape from aragorn was so easy in contrast to this. or for all lurtz owner - remember the arrowbag. it does fit perfect... and some guys were crying because its so hard to fix it. and i was taking the bag and putted it over without any problems.

but in this statue i found a new challenge...:lol

bit i know how i could fix it... i sew a new lug in the front of the cape and then its fixed (hope you understand the phrase... it comes from a translate program...:lol)

It sucks that all these problems are coming up after I ordered mine.

*knocks on wood repeatedly*

thanks for the explain.

but it doesnt work...:(
i mean im not too stupid to make it . the cape from aragorn was so easy in contrast to this. or for all lurtz owner - remember the arrowbag. it does fit perfect... and some guys were crying because its so hard to fix it. and i was taking the bag and putted it over without any problems.

but in this statue i found a new challenge...:lol

bit i know how i could fix it... i sew a new lug in the front of the cape and then its fixed (hope you understand the phrase... it comes from a translate program...:lol)

Are you going to send it back to Sieshow?

Back