Lets See You.......The Lets get 'Shopped Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess one of the newbie mods doesn't like things that are funny.

Any of the new mods have a history with Devil? ..the initial reason for banning aside what the person brings to the site should be taken into account before the banning is carried out, you for example, if you were banned for what ever reason,there goes our decal guy, ya know.

That was my first reaction too, but yes he is.

Click on his name. You can't send him a PM. And he hasn't posted since the 1st. :(

I just replied to a PM conversation that I have with him and it went through no problem.

Maybe he just likes me and not you :nana:

I just replied to a PM conversation that I have with him and it went through no problem.

Maybe he just likes me and not you :nana:

Yes, I know anyone can type "BANNED" for their user title, but:

Screenshot2011-11-04at105905AM.png

Screenshot2011-11-04at105821AM.png

Try sending him a new PM.

Weird.

Maybe since he's in your friends list you can still send a pm. :dunno

I still think he's banned (temporarily).

Wow, that is some bull____. I demand an explanation :lecture

No one deserves an explanation why a person is banned except the person getting banned. As most of you know, if you get a certain number of infractions you automatically get a temporary or sometimes permanent ban. Devil will be back.

No one deserves an explanation why a person is banned except the person getting banned. As most of you know, if you get a certain number of infractions you automatically get a temporary or sometimes permanent ban. Devil will be back.

I didn't say deserve, I said demand, which was supposed to imply that I'm being ridiculous :lol

Back