Lets See You.......The Lets get 'Shopped Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rapperRollerSkate.gif

Devil_666 - Is that face in your sig and avatar an original creation of yours? I saw it used somewhere else (unfortunately, I didn't have time to look to closely in to what it was nor what website) and was wondering if it was your work.

Devil_666 - Is that face in your sig and avatar an original creation of yours? I saw it used somewhere else (unfortunately, I didn't have time to look to closely in to what it was nor what website) and was wondering if it was your work.

Nah.. someone else created the Troll face years ago. This is the original version:

troll-troll-face-l_large.png

I just used it as a base and built on it (creating all my sigs and avys). So if you see the pic above (or variations) somewhere else that's normal. But if you see any of my sigs or avy's somewhere else, those people stole my ____. :lol

Nah.. someone else created the Troll face years ago. This is the original version:

troll-troll-face-l_large.png

I just used it as a base and built on it (creating all my sigs and avys). So if you see the pic above (or variations) somewhere else that's normal. But if you see any of my sigs or avy's somewhere else, those people stole my ____. :lol

LOL...I will be sure to report them to you.

I like how the other guy immediately starts gagging at the sight of that. :lol

Eating contest, it looks like, so I don't blame him one bit. That would be me. :lol

That actually happened to me. I was very young (elementary school) but I walked into a bathroom at school and someone had vomited on the floor...as soon as I saw it, I made the puke puddle bigger.

Just sharin'...:):monkey3

Back