Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

Bodie The Cursed said:
WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!

BY CROM WHERES MY WEED!!!:emperor

I have'nt smoked in 3 days and its fouling my judgement..

TOMARROW MY WEED DROUGHT ENDS AND I"LL BE BACK TO NORMAL!!:emperor
and then Bodie agreed with TOE!!

armageddon is def on the way :devil

Darth Loki said:
I just bought a Bowflex Extreme 2 a few weeks ago and love it. My parents also bought me a treadmil for my birthday so I'm actually getting in great shape right now. Sorry ladies, no topless pics of me. I have more self-respect than that :monkey5

Are you going to be as cool as the 49 y/o bass player in the Bowflex commercials? LOL! :rotfl

KitFisto said:
Are you going to be as cool as the 49 y/o bass player in the Bowflex commercials? LOL! :rotfl
:lol :rotfl but he's living his DREAM!!!

everytime that commercial comes on my wife gets up and leaves the room cause she just cant watch it again.

occulum said:
:lol :rotfl but he's living his DREAM!!!

everytime that commercial comes on my wife gets up and leaves the room cause she just cant watch it again.

LOL, she doesn't like his real bowflex body?

KitFisto said:

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

I have no idea what commercial you guys are talking about. I almost wish I did though.

But my Bowflex body is coming along quite nicely :D

my cousin is getting married this saturday, and I tried on my suit...

this is the first time I've worn a suit since the 6th grade...More pics of the wedding to come!!

what do you guys think? My mother custom tailored it for me... 5'9..

hahapictures105.jpg

Is that you Mr Wayne?

I'm so excited nash!! my cousin is also pregnant, I'm real close with her so yeah... hey speaking of which.. does that make me an uncle still?:confused:

snakebeater said:
I'm so excited nash!! my cousin is also pregnant, I'm real close with her so yeah... hey speaking of which.. does that make me an uncle still?:confused:

well considering you're going to be way older, i'd say yes you'd still be an uncle, until he/she grows up then youre just cousins. :lol

snakebeater said:
wow... it puts things in a whole new perspective.... now I feel old.. :gandalf

Didn't you just say you were young in the other thread? How's it feel now kiddo? :lol

Back