Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

go taste his lolipop mark :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

rock it kelly bro!

PosterBoyKelly said:
Weddings can be fun:

THIS is an AWESOME picture! Looks like it belongs in some magazine, like you're a wacky indie filmmaker they're interviewing for Rolling Stone or something. :lol

Thanks all, I WISH I was being interviewed for Stones Dusty. That's the best suit I ever bought (only suit I own:lol ) and I only bust it out for special occasions. Note the Dracula belt buckle.

I think this is me while on the phone with the ex-wife:

m_05e98e57eadf4c035942c3e9333baeae.jpg

:emperor :lol

This Vader is HUGE. I'm 6'2" and he still towers over me!

img24371024yz9.jpg

Got some pictures after a long day at the beach close to home. Gosh I love living in So Cali!

Me and my nephew taking a walk by my house . . .

Edward3.jpg

My sister and I messing around . . .

Edward2.jpg

Oh how I miss the beach. My brother lived in the Laguna Niguel area for several years and I was lucky enough to spend a whole month out there with him about 15 years ago. Had my first walk along the beach with a babe at that time...ahhh those summer nights.

Captain Faramir said:
Laguna Niguel is nice; that's only 15 minutes away from me. Beautiful area, nice beaches that aren't too crowded.

I miss the beauty of that area and the sunsets over the ocean. I'm more of a cold weather person so we head to the east coast, Maine usually, every year. I get my ocean fix then. When it's clear the sunrises are spectacular as the sun grows coming out of the waves.

That was one thing I never could get used to living in New York City--the sun rising out of the ocean? It was just so wrong, having grown up in Cali. The sun should set in the ocean; in NYC it set in . . . New Jersey? :confused:

Captain Faramir said:
That was one thing I never could get used to living in New York City--the sun rising out of the ocean? It was just so wrong, having grown up in Cali. The sun should set in the ocean; in NYC it set in . . . New Jersey? :confused:
Oh, the horror.:lol :lol :lol

Back